Part 2: Chapter 2

Hello people! I finally had time to upload this chapter, because I've been busy with other things like cleaning and trying to figure out how to use my KindleFire I got for Christmas.

Heres another chapter and hopefully I be able to upload again soon, :)

Don't forget to comment, fan, and vote. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was something I never thought Rider would have. A brother? Is he kidding? I've been thinking about all day, because after he said that he ran off, yelling at his, I guess brother, on the phone. Classes went by slowly and Peaches was acting like her annoying self, like always. Colton has been quiet for the rest of the school day also, which is weird of him, but I didn't ask. Then my friend Daisy has been talking about every little thing from when she was gone, and I told her some things that happened also.

Once I was done putting my stuff in my locker, I grabbed my book bag and headed down the hallway and out the doors to my mom's car. Colton already left a few minutes ago, because he had to head home to do something for his dad. Rider, I have no idea where he is, and then Peaches is already over in the car with mom. I quickly made it to the car and got into the back, then shut the door.

"Took ya long enough." Peaches mumbled and I rolled my eyes at her.

----------

Once we got home, I headed up to my room. That was until my mom yelled at me to come downstairs and I headed back down to the kitchen and she held out the phone to me and I took it and put it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, Darling." A familiar voice said and I sighed shaking my head. What does he want now?

"What's up?" I asked and I heard him chuckle.

"Colton wants you to come up to his house." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"And why isn't he talking to me?"

"He was calling you in till his dad called him and he threw the phone at me." He told me and I looked over at my mom.

"I'll be there soon." I mumbled and I swear he must be smirking now.

"KK, Bye darling." He said and I sighed.

"Bye Rider." I told him before hanging up and placing the phone on the counter. I them looked over at my mom and notice she was smiling. Ok, something is up with that smile.

"Sooo, what did Rider want." She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"They want me to come up for a little bit." I stated and she nodded her head.

"Homework done?"

"Finished in school."

"Room clean?"

"It's always clean unlike Peaches's room." I told her and she narrowed her eyes at me. Hey it's true, have you been in there lately, it's a mess. "I'm going!" I said as I exited the kitchen and grabbed my coat.

"Seven o'clock be home." She told me and I nodded my head. Yay, I know that, it's always seven o'clock for some reason. I quickly put my coat on before walking out into the winter weather. It wasn't snowing at all, but it was said to snow sometime this week. I shoved my hands into my coat pockets as I made my way down the street to Colton's house. It was only a five minute walk to his house. Which is amazing, so our parents don't have to drive us to each other house and all.