Chapter 20; Critical

So, this chapter is kinda a slow filler chapter. 

I didnt want to rush things to much, things wouldnt make much sence then.

Anyway, I dont know how many chapters are going to be left, but i wanted to thank everyone who commented on the pervious chapter! You helped me out a bunch!

So i have decided, that i will be making a sqeual for this book. It will be season three of Sherlock, with my twist, and own ideas. So if you have a good title for it, comment below! 

But in reguards to knowing Sherlock and Winter will be 'together' is for me to know, and you to read, at a later date! 

______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20;

Winter found herself nearly sprinting after Sherlock as they headed out of Molly’s flat. Winter chuckled to herself, seeing all the finny stares she was getting from people who passed by.

They arrived at the school, which according to Lestrade, the children were taken from.

Sherlock walked over, to speak with the owner of the school. Winter stood by her Uncle, knowing that he didn’t want her to accompany Sherlock. She always knew that something very strange was going on with her Uncle, she just couldn’t place it.

Sherlock headed into the building, and everyone began to follow him. He paced about the room, looking around, muttering to himself all the while.

Finally, he came to a large chest, filled with various things. Winter wasn’t really paying any attention to him, until he pulled out a Grimm’s Fairytales book, just like the one she use to read as a child.

“Hansel and Gretel!” she shouted suddenly, cause others to stare.

“Sorry?” Lestrade asked.

“Of course, I cant believe I didn’t see it. Two children, left by there father, wander into the forest, leaving…a trail of bread crumbs. They finally come to a house made of sweets. Where the witch lived. She fills them with many treats before she wants to put them into a pie.” She said, smiling.

“Get Anderson!” Sherlock said, words no one ever thought they’d here.

Winter watched as Sherlock used the black light, to find a message on the wall, and footprints on the floor.

Then, Winter’s phone began to ring. It was Charlie.

“Hey, Winter, I know you may be busy with Sherly, but I need you to come back to the flat, like now.” She said in a worried tone.

“What’s wrong?” Winter whispered.

“Your moms here.”

With those three words, Winter hung up, and sprinted out of the school building. No one seemed to noticed that she had left, but she did ask an officer outside the building to tell Sherlock and her Uncle that she left because she ‘wasn’t feeling well.’

She didn’t bother answering her phone when her Uncle finally noticed her absences, she was in to much of a hurry.

When she arrived, she was nearly out of breathe from running up four flights of stairs. She composed herself before she opened the door, finding Charlie, and the women claiming to be her mother.

Only, the women was not her mother, or so she thought.

The two girls rose from the sofa, and walked towards Winter, as she shut the door behind her.