Chapter 6; Meeting Molly Hooper

Right well, I thought that I would let you guys know, that i set this before 'The Reichenbach Fall' but after 'A Scandal in Belgravia'

Also, I'm having a blast writing this, and its literally pouring out of me like a water fall, so its probably going to be updated a lot faster then my other stories. Just FYI.

Plus on my other stories there is a bit of writers block going on, so I don't even know what to do.

Oh and the character Charlie Hooper, was inspired and is played by @CosmicMisfit a good friend of mine!

So go read her stuff, its really good!

Anyway, that's all!

_____________________________________________________________________-

Chapter 6;

I sat in my room the next morning, it was about 6:30AM. It was my first day of Uni. I began to get ready, start my daily routine. I walked down the stairs, and began to roam about, trying to find something to eat.

I guess I must have spooked Uncle John and Sherlock, because the both came in the room, slowing. Sherlock was holding some type of sword, and Uncle John was holding a baseball bat.

When they seen me, the stopped, and Uncle John looked relived. Sherlock on the other hand, looked disappointed.

“Why in the world are you up this early, girl?” Sherlock asked.

“I have UNI today. And I wanted food before I left.” I said.

“Wait, there is no time for school! We have a crime to solve.” Sherlock said.

“Relax, Holmes. I only signed up for morning classes. I’ll be back at noon, then I can help you with your crime solving. Although, you don’t really need my help.” I said, walking around Sherlock to get my hoodie.

I pulled my jacket on, and sighed. I picked up my backpack from underneath Sherlock’s desk, and slung one strap over my shoulder.

“So, Winter, what classes did you sign up for?” Uncle asked.

“Well, I really only have 5 classes this term. First there is my Writing and Editing class, then my Music Producing class. Third I have Music Writing and Form class. Then Fourth I have The Science of Deduction, yes Sherlock that is an actual Uni class. Fifth I have Criminal Investigations class.” I said, counting them on my figures.

“Wait, your studying Criminal Justice too? I thought you wanted to be a writer/musician.” Uncle John said.

“I do, but I those were my too majors. I need a minor too, so criminal justice was really the only interesting thing.” I said.

I glanced at the clock, before noticing that I was running late.

“Oh my, I gotta go! Bye Uncle! Bye Sherlock!” I said as I ran out the door.

I called a taxi, and quickly told the driver where I was going.

I rushed inside the school building, and ran to my first class. Luckily people were still arriving, and plenty of seats were open. I sat in the front row, next to a girl with dark hair, and slightly tanned skin.

The professor came in, and everyone was silent.

“Alright class, since it’s the first day, I want you all to pair up, and start discussing the different between your writing preferences. Get to know this person, because they will be your partner for the next 4 and a half months.” She said, before shooing us to work.