Chapter 16; Sharing a Bed With Sherlock Holmes

Okay, I will admit that some of the ideas that have been going on where inspired by actual things in episodes of Sherlock.

But, I do not own those ideas,, even though you all know that XD

But I'm dying of feels right now, because I just watched episode 1 of Sherlock season 3 The Empty Hearse and I was just like; dsfhgkjsdfhgskjgnjksdfhjbhgkjhrdjtbgkjh!

So!

Again I say that comments are greatly appreciated! Seriously you guys have no idea how awesome I feel when I ready all your comments! Most amazing comment gets a dedication from here on out!

Oh and this is dedicated to @Skyesongek for leaving an amazing comment on the last chapter! Really though you have no idea how special you made me feel!

But I do want to send a shout out to @KristinaMorrison and @Doc_Miester for there amazing comments as well!

I think that is all! Hope you guys enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 16;

(P.O.V Winter)

Looks like Irene Adler isn’t the only one who had broken that walls of Sherlock Holmes. Sherly Boy is quite the catch, isn't he? Big brother would be so proud. Sleep well dear!

JM x

JM…..

Jim Moriarty.

The name sounded familiar, and then I recalled where I had heard it from.

Irene Adler!

What do you mean Jim, who? Moriarty! Jim Moriarty. Now do as I say. Tell him that the plan has been put into action’

My mind recalled Irene’s very own words.

It had been two weeks since I received the message from Moriarty.

Currently I sat at my desk, staring at my phone. The message was still my own secret, neither Uncle John nor Sherlock knew and I planned to keep it that way.

I thought about telling Molly, but I didn’t want to risk her telling Sherlock.

I was suppose to be writing my term paper for a final project in my writing class, but I couldn’t concentrate on anything but the message.

I rubbed my forehead, and wiped my sweaty palms on my thighs, before setting the phone down, and pushing myself away from the desk.

I grunted in frustration, still trying to decipher the message.

Sherly Boy…

Clearly that meant Sherlock, that was too obvious.

Not the only one to break the walls of Sherlock Holmes’

I gather that it was a reference towards Irene Adler, but is there a double meaning there?

Could Moriarty be suggesting that I was another to break Sherlock’s walls?

He must be mistaken, Sherlock wouldn’t allow that to happen after the Irene incident.  

Big Brother would be so proud’

Apparently, Irene wasn’t the only one who knew about my older brother. Unless Moriarty was the source of her information, which could make since, I suppose.

Suddenly, I understood exactly what Moriarty was trying to say.

I rushed back to my computer desk, and pulled up my Google Chrome web engine. I went to Uncle’s blog, and logged in.