Chapter 8; Job From Mycroft

Chapter 8;

They say a mothers love is the strongest thing in the world. Nothing could break the bond of a mother and her child. However for me, that is not the case.

It had been two whole days since my mothers visit. It had been two days since I came out of my room. Uncle John brought me food, and water. And I had a bathroom connected to my room, so all my needs were met.

Uncle John said that he had texted Aunt Kim what happened, and she replied saying that Ann had made it to Yorkshire.

But this morning, I had awoken in a good mood. I got ready for the day, and skipped down stairs.

Only to find Sherlock sitting at his desk, wrapped in a sheet.

I stood there, and smacked a hand over my eyes.

“Sherlock!” I complained.

“What?”

“Why don’t you have any clothes on?” I asked.

“Because I don’t want to. You’ll be fine, I’m covered.” He said.

I uncovered my eyes, but kept staring at the ground.

Well, this was awkward.

“Sherlock! Winter! Mycroft called, he wants to see us at the palace.” Uncle said, coming into the room.

“The palace?” I asked.

“Yep. Buckingham Palace.” Sherlock said, sounding bored.

My eyes widened.

“Don’t worry. Sherlock already stole an ashtray.” Uncle said, chuckling.

I laughed, and the stood.

“Well what are we waiting for? Wait, Sherlock are you going like that?” I asked, excited.

To go to the palace, not because Sherlock is in a sheet…

“I did the last time. I don’t see why it should change.” Sherlock said, before heading out the door.

Uncle sighed, and went to Sherlock’s room, to grab him some clothes. We called a cab, and headed to the palace.

We arrived, and were led to a large room with two sofa’s and a coffee table.

I sat on one sofa, in between Uncle and Sherlock.

Awkward…

I sat with my hands folded in my lap, looking down at my feet.