Chapter 54

Hey guys! Thanks for all your comments, I'm out of the hospital, and thankfully, I ended up not needing the surgery, but they did do a few tests on me! So happy to be back on my regular updating schedule. The beginning of this update is a little boring, I'm sorry, it was just a filler to get to the end of it ;)

Luke's POV

After they tackled me to the ground, they helped me up and they all told me how proud they were that I made it through, except for Calum. He knew, he was the only one, and hopefully, it stayed that way.

Their congratulations didn't make me feel happy, quite the opposite. Ashamed, even. I looked over at Bri, who was talking with Cat with a huge smile on her face. She looked happier than ever. The look on her face when I came home early was worth every moment away from her, but deep down I knew it wouldn't last.

I knew that somehow she would find out that I left rehab early because I couldn't stand to be away from her any longer. I was ready to leave, I know I was. I knew that Dr. Louiseo begged me to stay, he even told me that I was healed, but the discipline of staying the final week and a half would prove to not only him, but myself that I can do anything I set my mind to, but truthfully, I can't. I went to rehab, was sober for three years, and fucked it up. I had a perfect relationship with Aleisha, I lost her, but I found Bri. We've had terrible fights that were started because of me. I went back to rehab for her, but dropped out because I couldn't stand to be without her any longer. I'm a failure, and thanks to Bri, I'm going insane.

"Luke?" Calum called my name as he waved his hands in front of my face, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry," I blushed.

"You've been staring at Bri, spaced out for like ten minutes," Michael laughed.

I looked down at my feet, blushing even more. Hopefully she didn't notice.

"Anyway, we were planning on picking up Sydney and Kristina and heading out for dinner, do you guys want to come?" Ashton offered.

"Definitely, I'm starving," Cat said from the other side of the room, making Bri burst into laughter.

"You know, it's not very nice to listen in on other people's conversations," Calum teased.

"Oh shut up," she rolled her eyes. "We should celebrate Luke coming home early."

"Oh, you don't have to," I shook my head.

Bri's POV

"Oh come on! It'll be fun," I said, trying to convince Luke. He's been acting pretty weird lately, as if he doesn't deserve any of the recognition for waiting it out and healing.

I'm so proud of him, honestly. You have to be really strong to realize that you need help and go and get it, especially without anyone telling him to. He made the decision himself to go and get better, and that's something I don't think I would have the courage to do. He's such a strong person, and I admire him for that. To last two months without being able to talk to any of his family or friends, no communication with anybody aside from his doctor. That would drive me crazy; I would drop out and leave early. I look up to him, not just because I'm shorter than him, but because he tries, and he doesn't give up until he gets what he wants.

"Fine, fine. Let's celebrate," he finally gave in.

We headed out, taking separate cars since we couldn't all fit in one. I got in Luke's car along with Ashton so we could get Sydney and Kristina. Cat got in Michael's car with Calum to go to the restaurant and get a table.

Once we picked up the girls, we hurried to the restaurant and sat down at the table that Calum, Cat, and Michael had saved for us.

It was a nice and quiet restaurant, but the food was amazing.

Michael being Michael, he suggested we all go back to his for a little 'party', but I guess he forgot what we were celebrating, but I guess everyone else did too as they all cheered and ran to the cars, already texting people from their classes.

Luke and I were the only ones who hadn't gotten up yet.

"We can go home if you want," I suggested, not wanting to make him watch everybody drinking .

He nodded and we got up from the table and drove Ashton, Sydney, and Kristina to Michael's and went home.

As soon as we got in the door I pushed Luke down on the couch, smirking as I pressed my lips onto his neck.

I started to straddle him as he watched me play with his waist band. I watched his bare chest move up and down quickly, just thinking about what he's going to do to me.

Luke rolled over, now him on top, and he began to pull my clothes off, leaving me in just my bra and thong. He kissed me while starting to rub me through my thin underwear, making me moan. I pulled Luke's shirt over his head, our lips breaking apart for only a moment. I unbuttoned his skinny jeans and pulled them down, leaving his boxers on.

I pulled away, taking a minute to admire his almost naked body. His muscular stomach contradicted with his not-so-toned arms, but I loved it.

Luke unclipped my bra and slid off my panties. He looked up and down my body with hungry eyes, while my eyes traveled to his boxers. His boner was growing by the second. He started to massage my breasts, leaving a trail of kisses down my jaw line and neck.

Immediately he took off his boxers, and I slid out from under him, getting on my knees in front of him. I licked his tip, teasing him.

"Bri, please no teasing, I haven't seen you in months," he hissed.

I knew he was right, so I took him in my mouth and began working, moving my head up and down, sucking. I hollowed out my mouth, making him moan. I moaned too, his large dick still in my mouth. I felt it twitch in my mouth, but I pulled it out of mouth before he came.

He pulled me up onto his lap, so I was straddling him again. He reached over into his pant pocket and pulled out a condom, ripping it open with his teeth before sliding it on.

What did you think?! please please vote and comment!!!

A lot of you were commenting and voting on my last chapter, so please please keep it up!

Twitter - @sillystringluke

Who's excited for the Stars, Stripes, and Maple Syrup tour?! I'm trying to get tickets for the NY show! :)