Chapter 40

Important: If you didn't already, make sure you follow me and add Fall to your library because since there are now sex scenes, Wattpad may make it R, which means unless you follow me and it's in your library, you won't be able to find it! :) 

If you feel uncomfortable reading it, just skip over it, they won't be too long anyway, but when I asked, most of you said you'd like them in the story! :)

When Luke’s family left, it was pretty late. I went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

My eyes were closed as I let the hot water massage my back and wet my hair, when I felt a pair of hands grab my waist. My eyes immediately sprung open and I jumped.

“I didn’t mean to scare you babe,” Luke laughed in my ear.

I shook my head smiling, “What are you doing in here anyway?”

“Just wanted to give you your, other, Christmas present,” he purred.

“And what would that be?” I asked as I bit my lip, teasing him.

“You know exactly what that would be,” he growled before pushing me up against the shower wall and looking my body up and down with hungry eyes.

He kissed my jawline, behind my ear, and then left a trail of kisses down my neck and began to suck on my weak spot, my collar bone. I soft moan escaped my lips and he chuckled.

His lips met mine with a sloppy, yet passionate kiss. The shower wall was cold even though it was coated with hot water.

He grabbed my hips, telling me to jump, so I did.

I wrapped my legs around his lean, but muscular torso and wrapped my arms around his neck to hold up some of my weight.

My back was still against the wall, his hands on my butt to keep me from falling. His lips never left mine, the kiss only got deeper and deeper.

I broke the kiss to ask, “Do you have a condom?”

He nodded, reaching outside of the curtain to retrieve one from the counter and ripped the wrapper open with his teeth before quickly sliding the rubber over his dick.

Our lips immediately connected once again. A small moan escaped my lips from the intensity, seeing I’ve only been this intimate with him, or anyone for that matter, once before.

Now, he let out a moan as he slowly thrust into me. He went deeper and deeper, still going at the agonizingly slow pace.

“Faster, please,” I begged, desperation clear in my voice.

He didn’t hesitate, instantly picking up the pace. As he moved faster and faster, deeper and deeper, I felt myself coming closer to an orgasm, and I could tell he was too.

“I love you Bri, so fucking much,” he confessed in between breaths.

“I love you too,” I said, letting my head hang back against the wall in pleasure.

I raked my nails down his back as we both hit our highs, riding them out. My eyes rolled back in pleasure as he squeezed his shut.

He finally set me back down onto the shower floor and kissed my lips again.

He disposed of the condom and stepped out of the shower, leaving me alone to finish washing my body.

Once I finished, I wrapped a towel around my wet hair and another around my body.

I hurried across the hall into the bedroom and quickly put socks on to warm my feet from the freezing floor.

As I got dressed, I noticed Luke staring.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer,” I remarked, joking around.

“I can’t help it, you’re just so beautiful,” he softly replied.

I felt myself blush so I turned away and finished getting dressed.

I climbed into bed next to him and he lazily wrapped an arm around me, kissing my temple.

“I’m hungry,” I stated.

“It’s eleven at night,” Luke laughed.

“I know,” I said.

“What do you want?” he groaned, knowing that I was going to make him make it for me.

I giggled, “I don’t know, I kind of wanted pizza.”

“You’re lucky I love you,” he said, ripping the comforter off of him.

“I know,” I smiled happily. I followed him into the kitchen and watched as he took a frozen pizza out of the freezer and put it in the toaster oven.

“So do you like your present?” I asked.

“Of course I do, thank you. I actually was going to buy myself one in a week or two,” he answered. “What about you? Do you like the bag?”

“I love it, but where the hell did you get the money for it?” I asked.

“Well I have a job you know,” he continued, “and now that we split the rent I had more money to spend on a present, and I saw you looking at it, so I figured why not. Plus, my mom wanted to get you something, so I had her pitch in.”

“Well now I feel bad, I didn’t get her anything!”

“Don’t, she doesn’t need anything,” he responded.

I decided on the way home from work tomorrow I would buy her something and drop it off at her restaurant.

Sorry it has an awkward ending, but i wasn't sure when to stop, but please vote and comment! and dont forget to follow me and add Fall to your library!