Chapter 14

sorry this is sort of a filler, but enjoy :)

Bri’s POV

After Michael had told me that he caught us, I followed him into the class only to be disappointed. We were late, so I couldn’t ask him the follow up question, as we were already disturbing the rest of the students, as well as the professor.

I couldn’t focus at all, my thoughts were racing, wondering if Michael knew what happened last night. I silently prayed he didn’t, but I guess it was kind of obvious.

The rest of the day went painfully slow, especially having Kristina keep bugging me about what happened at Luke’s apartment.

I know that friends tell each other everything, but this was different. I lost my virginity this weekend, and I’d like to keep that private.

Yes, I know it’s sad that I lost my virginity in college, but back home I just never found the right guy. Luke doesn’t even know, and maybe I should keep it that way, because I don’t want to have to be reminded that it wasn’t his first time.

“Please tell me,” Kristina whined loudly as we walked into the Tropical Smoothie Café.

“There’s nothing to tell,” I lied.

“So you guys just sat in silence, the entire night, not saying one word, watching one movie?” she raised her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes before responded, “Well we obviously talked and stuff, but nothing really important happened.”

“Fine,” she pouted, finally giving up.

As we sat down to eat our lunch, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

From: Luke

Hey, wanna come over tonight? :-)

I quickly responded, letting him know that I wanted to, but didn’t have a ride, so he told me he would come pick me up in a few hours.

I wasn’t going to spend the night again, this morning was way too hectic and stressful to do again. I’m really excited to start working, so I can start saving up for a car. I feel bad always asking Kristina to drive me places, and how Luke has to pick me up and drop me off just so I can come over.

Once we had finished eating, we took our time walking back to the dorm. We decided to hang out and do our homework in the lounge so we wouldn’t be locked up in our tiny room all afternoon.

Looking at the time, I realized Luke would be coming any minute. I stood up to collect my books and bring them up to our room.

“Where are you going?” she question sweetly.

“Luke’s picking me up so I’ll be out for a while,” I explained.

She winked at me, laughing before I left.

I came back down and hung out with her for a few minutes while I waited for Luke.

I saw his car pull into the lot, so I quickly said goodbye to Kristina before heading out to the car.

As soon as I got in the car, Luke kissed me hello.

“How were your classes today?” he asked.

“They were fine, pretty boring though,” I pouted.

“Were you on time at least?” he smiled.

“I was like a minute late to Calculus, but it was fine,” I smiled back.

He nodded before slightly turning up the radio, letting I Miss You by Blink 182 softly play through the speakers.

“I love this song,” I stated, before turning up the volume a little bit more.

“Really?” he asked, shocked.

“Yes,” I confirmed, humming along to the tune.

He softly sang along, driving back to his apartment.

Luke’s POV

I was really surprised that Bri liked Blink 182, I haven’t really met a lot of people our age who like them, aside from Calum, Michael, and Ashton.

Kristina and Sydney were never really into them. Back in high school, we always used to go to concerts together, but the girls were sitting down on their phones all night, except for Aleisha.

I just have a thing for girls who have a good taste in music.

When we got back to my apartment, we lazily sat down on the couch, exhausted. We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, just enjoying each other’s company, until a loud gurgle came from Bri’s stomach.

“Are you hungry?” I asked, laughing at the strange noise.

She blushed before answering, “Just a little.”

“Pizza?”I suggested and she eagerly nodded.

I got up to grab my cell phone off the counter to order the pizza.

I watched Bri from the kitchen as she turned on the TV, flipping channels until she found something she liked.

I rolled my eyes once I saw she had turned on some sappy reality show. I really don’t know why they’re called reality if half the shit on them are scripted.

Once the order was placed, I returned to the couch, slipping my arm around her waist and kissing her on the temple.

She smiled up at me, quickly turning her attention back to the show.

I wasn’t interested in the show at all, but I was certainly being entertained by how into the show she got. She would make bitter faces when the girls were fighting and her eyes lined with tears by the end, when the man proposed to her.

“Will you quit staring at me?” she giggled, clearly catching me.

“I’m not,” I lied.

“Then what are you looking at?” she asked, already knowing the answer.

Lucky for me, a knock on the door saved me from answering.

“I’ll get it,” I smiled as I got up to get the pizza.

*

We sat on the couch, eating the pizza straight from the box, laughing at each other every time the cheese stretched, causing sauce to go everywhere.

“I’ve never seen a pizza with such stretchy cheese,” she shook her head, observing the pizza.

When she looked at me, I couldn’t help but laugh. She had sauce right in the middle of her chin.

“What?” she asked, blushing.

“You have sauce on your face,” I continued laughing.

“Where?” she asked, wiping her lips on the back of her hand.

“I’ll get it,” I winked, before leaning in to kiss it off her chin. I pecked her lips too before pulling away. “You’re so cute when you blush.”

“Stop it,” she said, her voice coming out muffled because she hid her face in her hands.

Please vote and comment :)