Chapter 46

So so so sorry for the wait, and the length! I've been sick and when i returned to school, i had so much work to make up and a lot of extra help sessions to go to, so i didn't have time, but I promise there WILL be an update tomorrow, since you guys have waited so long. I'm going to try and update everyday this weekend to make up for it!

Bri's POV

Breakfast definitely put me in a better mood. Daisy was one of those people who could make you smile no matter what mood you're in, she puts me in a better mood every day without fail, which is something Luke has been lacking lately. In fact, he's been doing the exact opposite, but we're having a rough patch, it happens to everybody, and if we can make it through this, I guarantee, we'll be stronger than ever.

I was ready to move on with him, forget everything that has happened the past few days and just be happy, but he clearly had different plans.

I walked into the apartment cheerfully, greeting him with a hug, which he didn't return.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What's wrong? You went out to breakfast with Matt, the guy who tried to steal you away from me a couple of months ago, are you insane?" he asked behind gritted teeth. Well at least he wasn't yelling at me.

"You know it wasn't like that, Daisy was there too, stop making a mountain out of a molehill," I rolled my eyes, my cheerful mood already gone.

"Says the drama queen herself, you were pissed last night because everyone was over and we couldn't have sex, boo-hoo," he spat.

"Are you kidding me? That is not why I was in a bad mood last night," I defended myself.

He scoffed and grabbed a beer from the fridge and chugged it. I watched as he gulped it all down within a few seconds.

After he did that twice more, I spoke up, "Luke, please stop drinking, you know what it does to you."

"Shut the fuck up already," he groaned, chugging another one.

"Luke, please," I begged nicely.

"Stop nagging me," he said before throwing one of the empty cans at me.

"Why are you drinking so much all of the sudden? I thought you were past this?" I asked softly, afraid.

"You thought wrong," he said calmly. He mumbled something to himself, but I heard it anyway. "You should've gone back home with your mom."

"You don't mean that," I said, tears coming to my eyes. "You stopped me at the airport, telling me how much you loved me and that you-"

He cut me off, "That was all bullshit, I just wanted to fuck you and now that I have, I'm done with you."

He continues to drink, and I began to fear that he would end up sick.

"Luke, you're going to get sick, just slow down on the beer," I suggested.

"No," he fought.

"Don't make me call your mom," I threatened.

"Are you kidding? I'm not a little kid anymore," he scoffed. "And you know what? Aleisha would have never called my mom on me."

That was the last straw.

"Go fuck yourself Luke, I hope you fucking get alcohol poisoning and when you do, I won't be here to take your drunk ass to the hospital, so you'll just lay here, dying and alone," I screamed before grabbing my keys and storming out of the apartment.

Luke's POV

"Go fuck yourself Luke, I hope you fucking get alcohol poisoning and when you do, I won't be here to take your drunk ass to the hospital, so you'll just lay here, dying and alone," she screamed before grabbing her keys and storming out of the apartment.

And when the door slammed shut behind her, I finally realized what I had done. I told her that all I wanted from her was sex. I told her that everything I said to her was a lie. I told her that she should've gone back to New York with her mom. The alcohol spoke for me, and she begged me to stop. I compared her to Aleisha, but even then I was lying.

What have I done? I sunk to the floor and sobbed. I must've been crying for hours before I finally passed out.

And I didn't want to wake up, since I knew that Bri wasn't coming back. She was right; I'm a piece of shit.

Alcohol does nothing for me except ruin everything.

When I finally woke up, my head was pounding and my back ached for I had slept on the hard kitchen floor in a ball after crying myself to sleep in the middle of the afternoon.

That's when everything had come back to me. Bri came home happy, and I had to ruin it. I drank, we fought, and she left.

I looked up at the clock to see it was three in the morning; I slept for twelve hours. I went into the bathroom to throw up the poison that rested in my stomach.

Once I had gotten everything out of my system, I made a phone call, packed my things, wrote a note and stuck it to the fridge in case Bri ever came back, and left.

Time to get better, this time, for good.

Where do you think Luke is going? And a few of you have asked for my twitter on private message, so in case you wanted it, it's @sillystringluke ! If you follow me, let me know you read this and I'll follow back :)

I always tweet when i write my updates and i tweet the moment i posted it, so if you'd like to keep up with when i'm updating, go follow me :)

I love you all, thanks for getting me to 1.7k votes, I hope you're enjoying the story, please please please

vote and comment :)