Chapter 33

I'm so sorry that this is short, but i really wanted to update for you guys since i'm going into the city tomorrow to go 'stalking' and i wont be able to write.

Important: I just wanted to quickly thank you guys for 17.6k reads, that's actually amazing and i cant believe it, for my first book on this account, i never expected any of this so soon and i really appreciate all of your votes, comments, shares, and support. it means so much to me. so thanks for everything so far and it would mean everything if you kept up the amazing votes and comments.

Sydney’s POV

I decided that I should tell Bri before she found out herself, well, a twisted version of the story. I would have never helped Aleisha had I known what she was really planning.

I obviously trusted her because of our history as friends. I honestly don’t know why we all ditched her as a friend just because she and Luke broke up. Yes, I realize what she did to Luke was rude and unforgivable, but I’m not Luke and that had absolutely nothing to do with me, or any of our other friends either.

I got in my car and drove over to Bri and Luke’s apartment. I thought over what I would tell her, since I don’t know what Aleisha’s planning.

I got out of my car and hurried inside the lobby, immediately stopping in my tracks once I saw her.

“What are you doing here?” I asked her, anxiety building in my stomach immediately.

“Came to watch the show,” she scoffed.

“What show?” I asked.

“Why don’t you go up and see for yourself? I mean, you are the reason it’s all happening,” she fake smiled, making me cringe.

I hit the button to call the elevator so hard I think I broke it, but I didn’t care. It was taking too long and they were only on the third floor, so I ran up the stairs.

Out of breath, I continued to run down the hall to their apartment. The door was locked, so I knocked loudly, not sparing a single second.

Bri’s POV

I angrily opened the door, Sydney.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I asked, absolutely pissed at her.

“What happened?” she asked, breathing heavily.

“Don’t act like you don’t know. How could you do that to me, Syd, I thought we were friends,” I shook my head at her.

“I didn’t know what she was planning, I came here to tell you that right now, but I see I’m a little late… what’s going on?” she looked inside the apartment behind me.

“Save it, I know you contacted my mother about Luke and I,” I spat.

“What? Why would I do that?” she asked, confused.

“Whatever Sydney, I’m done,” I said, my voice failing me as it cracked, making me seem weaker. I slammed the door in her face.

As I walked into the kitchen, she continued banging on the door calling my name.

“It’s not appropriate!” my mother yelled at Luke, her arms flying in the air.

“I’m practically an adult mother, it’s not inappropriate,” I budded in.

“Bri, we made a deal,” she said sternly.

I laughed sarcastically, “As if, you shipped me over here without even asking how I felt about it, so you know what? I’ll do what I want.”

“Enjoy your dinner with you boyfriend here, because it will be your last.”

“Excuse me?” Luke asked, worried.

“She’s coming back home, obviously she cannot be trusted here,” she explained, making my stomach turn. The thought of going back home to live with her made my head spin.

She angrily stormed out the door, leaving us alone, and unfortunately, leaving the door open long enough for Sydney to come in.

“How could you?” Luke cried.

“I didn’t know she would do this, I thought she was actually happy for you guys,” she said, a tear streaming down her cheek.

“I told you about her rules, why would you ever think she’d be happy?” I yelled.

“Aleisha doesn’t have any rules; that’s the problem,” she screamed back.

Vote and comment :)