Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Seventeen

POV OF MAEVE

I watched him, trying to make my body motions suave and sexy. I hope this would work. I just loved when Griff got all rilled up, it was just so delicious. Unfortunately, Grayson was still in the room, so I couldn't run over to Griffon and kiss him like I really wanted to. To touch him like I really wanted to.

The sliding glass door sat to my left, half way open and taunting me with it's spring breeze that floated into the house. I moved quickly, dodging past Griffon's quick arms that reached to grab me, and slid out the door with ease. I extended my legs beyond the length they would go, sprinting towards the woods in the backyard.

Due to my clumsiness, my foot landed unevenly, making me waddle a bit before I caught my step, but it slowed me down, letting Griffon advance on me. It was a chase, something male werewolves loved, but to an alpha- it was the most insane thing to do. No matter what, every wolf is taught never to run from an alpha. There immediate impulse is to follow you, catch you. But when an Alpha's mate runs, it's this intense feeling they get and they get uncontrollably horny.

And you can never stop an alpha once they start.

I could literally feel Griffon breathing down my neck because he was so close, but I didn't slow. I was too sleep deprived to go any faster, and there was a huge grin plastered onto my face that was restraining me from breathing correctly.

I was easily tackled to the floor, the feeling of Griffon's muscles tensing up and moving as he brought us both to the dirt floor of the woods, him twisting us so he landing on his back saving me from being injured from the fall.

I landed on top of him, the sound of our bodies hitting making a loud thump echo through the animal infested forest. My first reaction was to squirm and try to escape his grip on my hips which was pinning me down on top of him, but I knew I barely had a chance to even loosen his grasp.

"Three dates, Maeve. You have three dates with three different men!" He seemed so appalled, but I could hear the hint of fury in his voice. I pressed my lips together to stop a grin from forming on my face, watching Griffon's green eyes begin to darken.

"Are you jealous?" I was sure by now he knew what my plan was all along, just by the teasing way I was speaking to him. I felt his grip on my hips loosen, and when I thought he'd let me escape, he moved his large hands up to the back of my thighs, grabbing them tightly.

"Jealous?" Griffon laughed, but his teeth were clenched together and he sounded strained. "Of course not, why would I be? I've got three dates tomorrow also, with some very good looking girls."

I knew he noticed how my body tensed up and I tried to keep my breathing calm. Griffon was going on dates with three different girls. He started laughing, and pushed my body up higher so my face skimmed over his, our lips centimeters apart.

"I'm just kidding, Maeve. Calm down." He breathed, staring deep into my eyes. I growled possessively, my eyes widening slightly when I did so. I coul feel my jealous wolf clawing to get out, and I struggled to keep her calm.

My grip on Griffon's arm tightened as I tried to restrain myself, and it was easily told by Griff's facial expression that he was really enjoying this.

"I'd prefer that every time I find you two together and alone you weren't in such a provocative position." I heard my daddy hiss from behind us. I dove off of Griffon like he was on fire, staring up at my fuming father with fear.

"Dad, sorry!" I cried out, watching the way his shoulders hunched over and his inner beast revealed its self in his eyes. The sun was beginning to set, and my mind flicked to Alpha Stone and how our date was going to be in a couple of hours. I didn't want him to get mad or something at the pack because he thought I was going to stand him up.