Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Sixteen

POV OF MAEVE

"Why do you care when her birthday is? It's none of your business anyway." Griffon sneered, his palms forming into fists at his side. The intense stare down he had on Grayson was making me nervous, both of their wolves seemed to be threatening to come out.

"Bro, calm down. I was just wondering. And what do you care? It's not your business anyway either." Grayson asked, clenching the table in front of him. Griffon clenched his teeth together, setting his jaw straight.

Alpha Stone stayed silent, watching the two boys argue from behind. I felt like screaming shut up at Grayson, he was just digging him self a deeper grave.

"It is all my busine-" Griffon was beginning to speak, walking towards Grayson, his body shaking with the fury he felt. I interrupted him with a short, high pitch angry scream, shutting both of the boys up and making all of them, including Alpha Stone look at me.

"Shut up! It's too early in the freaking morning for you two to be fighting." I spat, anger like fire dancing in my words. "Go up stairs and shower, Griff." My voice calmed down when I spoke to Griffon, staring into his bright green eyes.

"Alpha Stone," I spoke before the boys could say anything else, "It's nice to see you."

Alpha Stone smiled, stepping into the room giving Griffon and Grayson a nod of friendlyness. "Hello Maeve,"

"Do you need anything?" I questioned him, mildly curious about what he was doing here. He smiled politely at me, before respectfully looking at Griffon.

"Actually, I'd like to speak to you, Alpha Williams." Alpha Stone said, strangely placing the Alpha before Griffon's name. He wasn't Alpha yet- Zander was, so Alpha Stone could still call him Griffon.

"Is Uncle Zee okay?!" I quickly asked, stepping in front of Grayson.

"Oh, yes he's fine. I just need to speak to him for a moment."

Grayson and I were shooed out of the room, and I carried myself up the stairs silently into the bathroom. I honestly wanted to be at the pack house to see Casey's reaction when she woke up, so I had to get ready quickly. I hadn't slept all night so my body was sluggish, my movement slow.

I went into Griff's shower, quickly washing myself before I climbed out, wrapping a towel around my body. Since I didn't have a change of clothes to put on in the bathroom, I walked out, holding the towel around my damp skin. I smelt the air before I entered the bedroom the bathroom was attached to- Griffon's bedroom to be exact, making sure the room was empty.

Holding the towel with one hand, I looked around his room for any small clothes that wouldn't smell like him. The search was unsuccessful, and I opened up the bedroom door, shouting down the stairs.

"Griffon! I need clothes!"

Griffon began making his way up the stairs, but I was only able to see the top of his head as he made his way up. My grip on the towel tightened, my gaze couldn't break away from his body. I knew I had to, because I was afraid he'd make me feel weak and nervous, and I'd drop the towel- revealing my body.

When Griffon made it to the top of the stairs, I watched his lips part slightly so he could take in a large breath. His grasp on the railing was undescribly tight, the wood was beginning to crack.

"Get..Back..In..Room..I..Bring..Clothes up." Each word was sepeated by his deep breathing, and I stepped forward, wondering if he was okay. It sounded like he was almost choking, and his eyes were squeezed shut.

"Griff?" I whispered, stepping closer. I didn't want him to be in pain- and the way his face was scrunched together looked like he was in an unconditional amount of it.