Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Six.

POV OF MAEVE

The week was incredibility slow, as I stayed locked in my room- like a princess, locked up in a high castle. Of course, I had to act like a damsel in distress for mum and dad, pretending I was so upset about this ridiculous punishment. I knew mum's suspicion's about me and Brad being mates had grown stronger, due to the fact she kept asking me if I missed him; and each day I'd tell her no. I was still convinced he wasn't my mate.

I hadn't see Brad all week, but I'm more then sure he was out casually, not missing me one bit. The day I was released from my dungeon, in other words my extremely messy bedroom, I was heading insane. That morning, I woke up sweating bullets like a boy that has just been shot, by breath uneven and my body shaking. I tried recovering from my nightmare, but it seemed to stick in my head. I couldn't remember much, the only thing I remembered were the green eyes focused on me; it was the brightest green I've ever seen.

I ran to the shower, letting the warm water help me forget my worries as I scrubbed my hair with shampoo and conditioner; before washing myself down. I ran across the hall, jumping into my bedroom and grabbing a red Lacey bra, tugging on stringy red matching thong and pulling on a pair of light ripped skinny jeans and a grey designed crop top. I slipped on socks and high heeled grey boots. I brushed my hair down, braiding up my long side bangs and bobby pinning them to the side, before brushing my teeth, applying mascara and eyeliner with a bit of lip gloss, before I stepped out of my room. I was dying to head outside, to let my wolf out for a run and sprint free in the forest, but as my stomach growled I knew I had something much more important to do.

As I reached downstairs, I noticed Grayson and two other guys sitting around the table, looking like they were in pain.

"Is everything alright?" I cooed, not realizing how flirty that sounded.

"Maeve!" Grayson shot up from his chair like a bullet, flying to me, and wrapping his arms around me, "Please, please, please tell me you can cook!"

It took me a minute or two to register what he had said, because his tight grasp on my body was nearly suffocating me.

"Yeah," I nodded, "I can cook."
The other two boys jumped out of their seats two, smiling wickedly wide as they high fived each other.

"Can you make us breakfast? We can't cook and no one else is around." Grayson pouted, looking down at me with his arms on his hips. I bit my lip to stop from laughing at him, before responding.

"Alright, but I'm going to need help. I can't reach any high shelves in this house." I giggled, stepping around Griffon to see his two friends. I nodded at them, waiting for them to tell me their names.

"I'm Nick," The brunette smiled, flipping his long brown hair out of his brown eyes.

"Matt," The other one said, snapping his knuckles as he stared at me with his big blue eyes, his black curly hair falling onto his forehead.

"I'm Maeve,"  I confidently remarked, before turning around and pulling out a pan from under the sink, placing it on the oven top, turning the oven on blasting.

"Let me help," Grayson offered, reaching over my body to grab a carton of eggs. He stood there watching me as I cracked the eggs, letting them cook on the stove before flipping them off, placing them on a plate and handing them to each guy.

I went over to grab the pan for bacon, realizing I couldn't reach it. As I turned on my heel, Grayson appeared, leaning over my body, making me press against the counter as he grabbed the pan. My face was smushed into his muscles, and before I knew it, I had raised my hand, and was tracing his bare muscles. Why can't these boys wear shirts?! It was hypnotizing me, as my finger skimmed gently over each one of them, before Grayson's hand eloped with mine, and he pushed my hand away, looking at me with dark eyes.