Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twelve.

No dedication this chapter, no one guessed correctly. :(

POV of Maeve

I stood in the kitchen, the clothing touching my skin now noticeable. Griffon's dark eyes were trained on me, intensity filling them so much it was beginning to make me oddly uncomfortable. They were so difficult to read, but I knew exactly what he wanted. Griffon trailed his eyes down my body, taking his time, taking in each and every detail of my body. When he reached my face, he seemed almost satisfied, like my body pleased him with just a look. Of course that excited me, he accepted me as his mate.

"How will you punish me?" I wanted to speak seductively, confidently, but it came out in a mere whisper, husky and lust filled. Griffon was quiet through, lifting his hands and moving them in a manner that told me to move closer to him. I obeyed, taking a large step towards him. He finished off the distance, stepping so close to me that it was an immediate reaction to stumble backwards. He followed my movements, each step backwards he would step forward. Something cold and hard smashed against my back, and I found my self pinned in between Griffon and the counter top.

I thought about trying to make a run for it, I was nervous for what Griffon had in store but at the same time I was eager to see his surprises. He placed his hands on my hips, like he had read my mind. His touch sent sensations rolling through my body and meeting in the center of my legs. I widened my eyes in surprise, how his touch was making me feel this way.

He smirked, lifting my body up before placing my butt on the counter top. He stepped into my legs, smirking and seeming like he enjoyed my reactions. I bit my lips as he leaned in closer, our foreheads now touching and my hair falling around our faces. The moment was so intimate, making me nervous- what if someone walked in?

I bit my lip, trying to stabilize my heavy breathing. Griffon's eyes were animalistic and he didn't seem one bit ashamed when he rubbed his hard erection into the inside of my thigh. I gasped, wrapping my legs around his hips, pulling his body even closer to mine. His hands ran up and down my thighs, doubling the sensation I was feeling in between my legs.

"Griffon," I moaned out, reaching my hands out to pull him closer to my body. All of a sudden, he stepped away from me, my whole body feeling cold with out him so near. I looked at him confused, lust still running through my body and obviously it was going through his to. I could tell by the smirk on his face this was his punishment.. And I hated it. I was ready to get down on my knees and beg for him to touch me, he had brought me to such high levels of desire and need, but had barely touched me, and had said nothing.

"Griffon."

He ignored me, turning his back to me and walking towards the back door, before I grabbed his hand, pulling it and placing it in between my legs. He looked at me with an expression of surprise and desire. I threw my head back, letting out a loud moan at his touch. Quickly, he pulled his hand away, but his eyes didn't leave me.

"You don't understand," His voice was husky, not it's normal suave and smoothness, "How hard I'm trying to control myself."

I stared at his delicious lips, before seductively replying, "And what if I don't want you to control yourself?"

Griffon always moved quickly, fast paced. But now, his movements dragged on slowly, taunting me even more. I stared at Griffon, my expression filled with raw need. Leaning closer, those soft pink lips were heading towards my lips. I leaned in also, excited for my first kiss with Griffon. His lips stopped, barely skimming mine and a smirk grew on his face.