Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Two.

POV of Griffon

To say I had a perfect life would be an understatement. I was the soon to be Alpha of a huge pack, I had shit loads of money, amazing good looks and the women literally threw themselves at me. At the age of seventeen, I was amazed how perfect life was.

I opened my eyes, letting the hangover smack me across the face. A massive headache made my head spin, and I was butt naked laying in bed, There was a blonde wh0re laying across my bed, trying to snuggle with me as I slept. I growled at her, pushing her exploring hand away from my chest.

As I crawled out of bed, I lifted my foot and 'accidentally' kicked the blonde girl sleeping on my bed off. Since I was so attractive, and the soon-to-be alpha, all the girls wanted to get with me. And what was I going to say, No? I snorted and made my way into the shower room, before I heard a squeaking whine from behind me.

"Where are you going, Griffy?" The blonde girl asked, trying to look seductive as she leaned against the door frame completely naked.

"To shower. Get out," I casually spoke, not letting my eyes drift down her body. She was stick thin and flat, and I almost puked when I looked at her. Chicken legs, a hell lot of make up- ah what a wh0re. She caught me looking her over, and seemed pleased with her self, even though I was disgusted.

She simply nodded at my order, I was her alpha anyway, she had to listen to me. But I caught her whispering 'f*cking a$shole' under her breath as she left my room. I laughed at her patheticness, I almost regreted sleeping with her last night. I didn't even remember it, so what ever, all of last night was faded and forgotten in the alcohol.

My mother was in complete disgust when I began bringing women home, so she had dad build me a house for my self yards and yards away from her's. It was still conveniently close though. I loved having my own house, it was pretty awesome too. It wasn't as big as the pack house, but big enough to have five grown men and their large families live in.

I hopped in the shower and washed my self down, trying to get all the s!ut germs off me. I did this every morning after sex, I made sure the females scent was completely gone after wards. As I wrapped aa towel around my waist, I shook my wet hair as it dryed in it's light brown curls. I stepped out of the bathroom silently, my bare feet hitting the tiles on the ground. I walked back into my bedroom, running my hand threw my hair.

"Bro," Grayson nodded towards me, picking up a red bra from the ground. I suppose it was the slut I slept with last nights, because it was awkwardly small.

"Victoria's secret, size A-34." Grayson laughed, "I'm guessing you were increbiley drunk last night." He plopped down on a chair next to my bed, something that was most defintely not there last night, did I drag that in here when I was drunk or something?

"I can't even remember last night," I snorted tossing off the towel then sliding on some boxers and gym shorts.

"So that chicks coming back tonight, she's a wolf, I don't remember her name, she wasn't popular when we were little.." Grayson blabbered on, and I ignored him, flipping my hair and rubbing my eyes.

"Cool, man can we go for a run?" I suggested, changing the subject. I'd rather not hear him talk about another girl, I was actually trying to forget the fact I just slept with a girl that most likely had anorexia.

Grayson eagerly agreed, following me out my front door. Outside, as usual, other werewolf girls were making their way to my house, winking and waving obnoxiously.

"Griffon!"

It was Sage's voice, the biggest hoe around here. She was Casey Bruno's little sister, and just like her s!ut of a sister, she stalked my life. Casey had found her mate & joined his pack, and now Sage was taking the spot light of being the wh0re. She looked nothing like her sister though, her sister was pale & blonde as Sage was fair skinned, with long light brown hair and a short, athletic body. But I hated them both the same, Sage was 14 and tried sleeping with me every night of the day, even though I was three years older then here. I think it's actually pretty gross, I'd consider that rape, even though I wasn't 18 yet.