Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Eleven.

POV of Maeve

I've never been more thankful for my stupidity, I was located at the bedroom door of my parents, which I had accidentally gone to instead of my bedroom door. I accidentally turned right up the staircase, instead of the left I was supposed to take. Griffon towered above me, his eyes golden and shining with lust and his hands were now on my hips. I knew any second now those lushious lips would smash into mine, so I made a daring move. Bucking my hips forward, they hit into Griffon's hips, and he let out a loud moan, before I threw my hips back, hitting my bum against the door, so it made a loud slam noise.

"What the hell?" I heard my dad's voice say from inside the bedroom, and Griffon's eyes widened then narrowed when he realized what I did. Backing up, he glared at me.

"I'll get you back for this, Maeve." He hissed, before jogging down the hall, leaving me an emotional mess. The door behind me swung open, revealing my dad. The smell of sex filled the air, and I literally wanted to perge.

"Maeve, what do you want?" Dad's voice sounded roughed up, and I let out a scream, covering my eyes.

"Nothing, dad. Nevermind! EW!" I squealed, running down the hallway to my bedroom. The smell of sex literally had wrapped around the air, and I knew I was going to be sick. Dad's chuckles followed the sound of the door slamming shut.

I pulled open my bedroom door, and as I expected it was empty. I let out a shiver before I crawled under my blankets and heard the sound of paper crinkling under my pillow. I flipped my body over so I laid on my stomach, pulling my pillow up to reveal a thick packet of papers stapled together. A lime green post it note rested on top, and my eyes scanned over it.

'You said you wanted this, I took it before I left. -Grayson'

I furrowed my eyebrows together, wondering what Grayson was talking about, until I looked at the packet. Surprisingly it was typed, with a title on top that read, 'Griffon's Hump and Dump List'. I began reading down the list, each time getting angier and angier as I did.

43. Caroline Macison

So this asshole had slept with Caroline too?! The list reached all the way to 400 girls, some of them I knew, some of them I didn't. My stomach was boilling with anger, my god damn stupid, sexy, player of a mate.

By the end of the list, my eyes were filled up with tears. God damn this, god damn having a stupid cocky player of a mate! I vowed to myself, that each one of these girls were going to suffer. Call me Karma, I was going to get these bitches back. Griffon was mine, and I should be the only female he has ever touched. Now, as these possessive thoughts flew threw my head, I didn't hear the sound of the door opening and shutting.

I spun on my heel, eyes wide with tears and surprise, to face Caroline. She waved, flipping one of her brown curls over her shoulder as she tightened her grip on the black pencil skirt she was holding.

"So, yeah. About the party tonight, I was wondering if I could borrow a shirt. And can I do your make up?" She sounded so hopeful, before her eyes dropped to Griffon's list. I freaked out, quickly tossing it under the covers and shrugging casually.

"Of course, my closets always open. But, I'm not going to the party tonight." I said, standing up from my bed, and adjusting my now wrinkled clothes. I walked towards my closet, swinging it open before I walked in, Caroline following on my heel, complaining about how I should come to the party and that it wasn't going to be fun with out me.

"Just take any shirt you want," I brushed her off, I was sick to my stomach about the amount of females Griffon has slept with, and I made my way over to the pajama section of my closet, deciding on a pair of short flannel shorts and a see through white tank top. I really didn't matter what I was wearing, I wasn't going to the party, I was heading to sleep.