Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Seven.

Pov of Maeve

As my lips moved synchronized with Grayson's, I felt like dirty, sort of like a rebel. I felt his large hands placed on my hips, moving my thin body so I was straddling him, as I tangled my hands in his hair. I have to admit- he was a good kisser; but knowing Grayson he probably had a lot of practice.

My thoughts were wrapped around Grayson, until that delicious scent filled my nose, smelling just the same as before- like ambercrombie and fitch cologne, a musky forest scent and a hint of Cinnamon. Though, unlike the encounters I've had with the scent before, the scent was fresh and all over the air; not faded like it was the time before. That only possibly meant one simple thing, the owner of the scent was in this room right now. My wolf was pushing, begging to get out and my self craved to see who smelt this damn amazing.

Tightening my grasp on Grayson's shoulders, I was literally forcing my self not to turn around. Grayson finally broke the kiss, looking over my shoulder, his hands going farther around my waist and pulling me into him, so now our hips were centimeters apart.

"Hey man," Grayson spoke, the words a blur in my ears, my eyes trained on Grayson's red lips. The expression on his face looked like confidence; probably the fact he had been the first one to make out with the new girl.

Don't turn around, Maeve.

I knew my grasp on Grayson's shoulders was only getting tighter, restraining my self from looking at the good smelling man was killing me. Wind drifted by her ears, before the sound of a smooth, deep voice rang past her ears.

"Who's this?" His voice seemed angelic, I wondered if his looks were as good as his sexy voice, or amazing scent. Wait, sexy?! What was I saying?

"This is my girl, Maeve." Grayson smirked, and I found my self adjusting on his lap, my body trembling from the effect of his voice. My hips bucked forward, a heavy feeling smashing into my inner thigh. I knew immediately what it was, the feeling of Grayson's erection. I felt like I was being molested, his touch didn't please me. Also, he had called me 'his girl'; what the hell was that all about? The last thing I wanted to be was anyone's anything. I was not to be labeled like an object.

"Oh, your girl?" The voice sounded much more strained now, almost angry. The atmosphere seemed be getting colder as his voice trembled and shook the ground. I could feel the sexy, smooth voice wrapping around my body, taunting me. Leaving one of my hands squeezing Grayson's shoulder, I took the other, pulling all my hair to one side of my head. Leaning my head back gently, I took a whiff of the air, millions of different scents filling my nose. One of them was the strongest, it had an alpha aura wrapped around it. Who was this boy?!

"Yeah, she's all mine." Grayson snickered, looking at me as he licked his lips, his hands- which were located on my butt giving it a little squeeze. He leaned forward again, pecking his lips to mine gently, but leaving them there as his tongue reached out, licking my bottom lip suggestively. I suppose he didn't care that everyone was staring at us right now- and I knew they were, I could literally feel all eyes on me.

"I advise you not to do that," The sexy voice came out in a growl, sounding possessive and I felt my body heat up. A blush made my cheeks burn red, my body was reacting in ways to this boy that they should not be, and that was only to his voice- now I was terrified to look at him. He'd have complete control over me.

Grayson pulled his lips away from mine, giving the guy behind me a confused, yet stern glare.

"Excuse me?" Grayson's voice sounded roughed up, annoyed and rude, but not extremely bitchy.