Werewolf Forest::Chapter 14

!!!!~IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT~!!!! PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING! SERIOUSLY!!!!

Hello all of my wonderful readers! I have some good news and some bad news. Ok well not really. I'll just get to the point. I won't be posting for a little while. I know I know your all thinking 'WHY NOT??' well it's because I got little lost after this chapter and I need a little time to get my head around where this storys going. I mean I know where it's going its getting there that's the problem. But you get my point.

So there is no vote goal for this one. I just would really like everyone who doesn't mind clicking a button to vote for me please? That would be great. And comments would be nice too. I really do love reading all your comments.

So anyway, please don't hate me, I just want this story to be the best it can be and to do that I need to take a little time to wrap my head around it. It's not like I'm going to abandon you guys for a year or anything. Maybe just until schools out. (That would be in 5 weeks). I'll do my 'Story-soul searching' as quickly as possible to keep you guys from having to wait too long. Thanks for reading and please enjoy this chapter of Werewolf Forest.

Love ya much,

~Alex

* * * *

"I win!" I yelled.

"No you didn't! You cheated!"

"Did not!"

"Ya you did! You tripped me! How is that not cheating?"

"Because you never said I couldn't! We never established rules. You can't break the rules if there aren't any in the first place!"

Davo sighed in defeat. "Well I did win two races." He said.

"Ya, but I won three!"

"Oh shut up, Pixie." He smirked at me.

"Pixie?" I asked, confused.

"Your hair," he explained. "It makes you look like a fairy. I just thought Pixie was a better name than Fairy. Go ahead, check." He gestured towards a puddle at the base of a tree.

I knelt down and looked in the puddle.

'Huh. I guess I kinda do look like a fairy.' My brown hair was sticking out in all directions. Uneven spikes covered my head like a round pinecone with a part at the top. 'Actually it kind of looks...cool' I smiled.

*Ya keep telling yourself that pine-cone-head.*

If you could stick your tongue out at yourself, I would have.

"Come on, let's head back," Davo said, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Alright." I followed him back through the forest towards the house. Morning was now beginning to brim on the horizon; the deep blue hues of the night sky were being pushed away by the pink and yellow glow of the waking sun. The birds were beginning to wake up as well, their chirping melodies welcoming the new day. We walked side by side in silence.

The huge house became visible well before we broke through the tree line into the small clearing. As we were walking towards the house, pushing and shoving each other like small children on a playground, I saw Andrew burst through the doors, a panicked expression glued on his face.

He looked around frantically before his eyes locked with mine. His face softened with relief. "Maggie!" He called as he ran up to me and crushed me in a hug.

"Andrew...losing...air..." I squeaked.

"Sorry, sorry," He muttered as he relaxed his hold on me but still kept me encased in his arms.