Werewolf Forest::Chapter 13

Alrighty, well...not much to say other than thanks to all my fans out there and that you guys are awesome and I love to read your comments (yes I read all of them) and thank you so much for all your support.

So down to business, the Vote-Goal for this chapter is 55 votes by next Wednesday (5/5/10) you think we can do that? Alright great. By the way I LOVE to read comments so if you have something to say DON'T BE AFRAID TO SAY IT! Or if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask and I'll answer them, as long as the answer won't give anything away of course!

Oh and if you haven't read my poems yet (sorry to keep bothering you about that) please do! Just go to my profile and click on the little links ok? Thanks

Ok nothing more to say, except we have a new character in this one! Welcome to the story Davo!!

* * * * *

"You're...you're brothers?" I asked, astonished. I looked at Connor again. Now I knew why he looked familiar. His strong jaw line, his brown eyes...He looked like Danny.

"Yes. Danny is my older brother by two years." He said that as if he was confessing to having a wart on his toe, like it was the most disgusting thing in the world.

"I remember once, when I was maybe ten, he came home covered in blood. My mother, of course, freaked. But when she found out it wasn't his blood she was absolutely furious. When she demanded he explain himself he simply said: 'he called me stupid'." He looked down in disgust "He said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Like it explained everything. He was referring to the boy down the street. Jimmy Tangway. He was only eleven." He shook his head, revulsion for his brother's deed clear on his face.

"And what made it worse was my father approved. I remember that night, my mother and father were screaming at each other. Then, close to midnight, my mother stormed into my room and started packing my cloths into a suitcase. I asked her what was going on and she said that we were going to go on a little vacation, just the two of us. Then my father burst into the room screaming about how she couldn't take me away from him. She said she wasn't going to let him corrupt me like he did Danny. He said that I should decide. I can still see his face, so angry, so shocked, when I said I was going with my mother.

"About two maybe three years ago we had heard that Danny formed his own pack, recruiting everyone he could, and about his plan. I decided I was going to fight it so I got as many people as I could. Friends from the werewolf community, cousins, humans who knew about me, anyone. But unlike Danny, I gave them a choice. Danny used threats, bribes, or just ripped some poor innocent human out of their life and dragged them down with him. Like what he did to you." He glanced up at me through his long, dark eyelashes, his warm brown eyes glinting with sympathy.

"We began to branch out, sending people to recruit any rouge they could find. We now have packs all over the world. But, unfortunately, so does Danny. It's a good thing my mom is independently rich or feeding and housing my pack would have been a lot harder.

"Because our pack was so tightly knit and so close, we could fight better and more efficiently than Danny's. It seemed like we were going to win...but then he found James. It's impossible to defeat him and whenever it seems like we're going to get even remotely close to beating them he brings out the big guns. I couldn't count the people I've lost to that sick bastard." He sneered.

Andrew took one look at Connors despondent face and stood in front of me. "I know it's a lot to take in Maggs. Come on," he grabbed my hand. "If that's all the questions you have, I'll give you the grand tour." He gave Connor a sad look as he led me out of the room with Connor still sitting there, staring sorrowfully into space.