CHAPTER XXX: Fifteen Years Later.

Minato's point of view.

"Mom! I'm off!" Karuhina shouted at the front door, her bags in hand. She was moving in with my brother, because she wanted to be a strong medical ninja like Tsunade and Sakura. But I didn't want my baby to leave. But every time I bring that up she uses the whole I'm not a little kid anymore and because she's so much more advanced she is able to leave home and train away for a few years. "DAD!!" Karuhina shouted when I decided to latch onto her and not ever let go. "Minato...we talked about this my love." pouting I nodded.

"I know but still..." Gaara nodded understanding my separation anxiety. "She will be fine. Naruto will look after her as will Sakura and if something happens they know to call us." I couldn't argue with that and nodded, "One last hug then?" I asked looking at her, rolling her eyes she nodded, "Oh Mom...don't cry, I'm just glad Aunt Temari and Uncle Kankuro aren't here then leaving would be even harder." I chuckled though my sniffles and squeezed as long as I could before letting go. Kurahina looked to Gaara and he bend and pulled her into a hug himself.

Placing a kiss on her apricot orange hair, she pulled back and smiled her cyan blue eyes sparkling brightly. Grabbing her bags she waved as she walked out of the door with her escort Jonin from our village that would bring her safely to Naruto's. I continued to stare at the door as Gaara asked, "Well what do we do now?" I shrugged humming an 'I-don't-know'. When Suddenly I was being thrown over Gaara's shoulder and he started to walk up back to our bedroom, "Gaara!" I exclaimed both surprised and excited for this kind of idea.

{The End}

(A/N: Or not...depends on you my lovely and supportive readers. Comment if you want me to continue this story with Kurahina and Boruto and Sarada. If I get over twenty comments then I will start the new book, so please if you guy want a continuation please show more of your awesome support with comments votes.)