CHAPTER VXII: Danzo Attacking Minato?

Minato's point of view.

As ordered by Gaara, I stayed with the Mizukage and the Hokage. But suddenly Sasuke crashed in and the Mizukage started to fight him, now gone, I was left with Danzo. "So many plans," Danzo said his eye closed but I knew he was talking to me, "excuse me?" I said playing dumb. "I had so many plans and now they're ruined." I frowned "why?" Turning he looked at me, "because of you; you being here and in another village has thrown off my plans for the Alliance." Getting up he walked over to me, I had taken Gaara's chair when he left. Standing myself I had the chair in between the two of us, "you may be fast child but nothing can over come the power of the Sharingan!" He roared and lifted the bandages of his covered eye, too startled to do anything I could feel myself being sucked into a world of some sort. 'Minato! Close your eyes child!!' Doing as Kurama ordered the Genjutsu stopped and when I opened my eyes they were Kyuubi red and my temper was rising.

But before I could attack a seeing pain erupted in my abdomen looking down a sword was hilt deep and my warm blood was gushing out of me, coughing a mouthful of blood poured down my chin, "goodbye child, I hope that your death is quick and maybe you'll see you parents." The old bastard said ripping the sword from my body. I couldn't help the cry of pain that escaped my mouth. "Sir we must leave or else you will be caught." One of the guys that came with Danzo said, pushing up from the floor I glared at Danzo, "I hope...you die...a most painful and...torturous death." I gasped out, as I weakly stood to my feet, using the desk as a crutch when I was up, I could feel Kurama healing me but because we lost so much blood already it weakens him as well. "Stubborn girl aren't you?" Danzo said still holding the sword he ran me through with. "You ca-can say that, or y-you can s-say I have someone to live for." Thoughts of Gaara flew around in my head and I smiled at them the day before we left one image kept coming up,

" Thoughts of Gaara flew around in my head and I smiled at them the day before we left one image kept coming up,

We had taken a break from work and escaped to a little clearing near his office to enjoy the warm air. And we had talked about nothing important but just talked it was one of the best moments ever. With the image burned into my mind and its resolve I straightened up and I could feel my red chakra envelop my body, giving me six tails, my skin burned and turned blood red with flecks of black while the bones and skull of Kurama moulded over my head, 'we don't need more power than this, so stay focused.' Kurama said 'okay, you with me partner?' I asked back in my head, 'always.' Grinning I crouched on my hands and the balls of my feet and launched myself at Danzo, I had swatted his guards away and punched him sending him flying.

I may have punched him too hard because I couldn't see him anymore and I was losing power fast, returning to my normal form I slumped to my knees, "rest, I got the rest of this." I looked up and nodded at Sasuke. Taking off a red headed woman in a black cloak followed him. Getting up my knees wobbled and I felt my vision blur, about to collapse someone caught me. "Minato!?" Opening my eyes I smiled "Gaara." Holding his cheek I pulled him to me and pressed a sweet kiss to his lips which he returned without hesitation. Pulling back he wrapped his arms around me, "put your arms around my neck." Weakly doing as he asked he scooped me up and went back inside, "sir we'll take her to the infirmary to heal." "No! I'm fine! I just need sleep." I snapped gripping to Gaara with weak fingers. Thanking the medical ninjas he sat me in his lap as they confirmed it would be him leading the Alliance. I smiled in my half awake state and snuggled closer.