CHAPTER VII: Final Test.

<<Minato>>

I had no idea who I was up against. I knew Gaara was versing Sasuke. The loud blonde was going up against a Hyūga while Temari was going up against a Nara. And Kankurō was going to forfeit against some guy named Shino. "Nato-chan, do you know who your battling?" Temari asked when we all stood up in the waiting area. "Nope." She chuckled while I leaned on the rail waiting for everything to start. "The battles of the finals are going to start, can the first two come down please." The Proctor called up to us. Naruto cheered and leapt from the rail and was joined by Neji.

Bored of the battle I leaned on the rail with my back to the match. Gaara, staring at the battle with his arms crossed looked as impassive as usual, "Gaara, you excited for your match with the Uchiha?" I asked trying to provoke a reaction out of him. His eyes snapped to me and the spaces where it would be the middle of his eyebrows creased. I gave him a crooked smile and held my hand out to him. He hesitated a bit but took my hand anyway, pulling him after me we stepped into the hall and away from prying eyes. "I wanted to try something, you don't mind do you?" I said, planning on acting on the feelings that I had hidden with a blasé attitude. He looked passive but nodded, "okay close your eyes." Slowly they slipped shut and I set my hands on his shoulders to help lift me up more, brushing a sweet kiss to his lips.

I didn't move and just let my lips sit there for a moment, his were so soft and warm, I liked it quiet a bit, when I was leaning away his hands flashed to my hips and yanked me against him. Chest to chest, I looked into his eyes to see the kind of curiosity I felt when I wondered what it would be like to kiss him, leaning into me he kissed me only compared to my feather like touch of the lips he was much more aggressive. I didn't mind though, "mmh~" I hummed against his lips as he pressed harder into me. Sliding my hands up his arms to loop them behind his neck, I smiled into the kiss as I noticed my hands had given him chills.

"Nato-chan! It's your turn..." Temari said trailing off as she poked her head out the door to see us lip-locked, and hands all over each other. "Oops." She said going back in and closing the door. I giggled and gave Gaara a quick peck before heading down the stairs and into the arena. When I got there there was a girl:

She wore a skin tight black shirt and pants and an emerald sash around her hips

She wore a skin tight black shirt and pants and an emerald sash around her hips. A sword sat tucked into the sash while her mist headband was tied around her forehead. I smiled as the crowd cheered for her, she waved "cutely" while people threw garbage at me. "Okay the fourth match, Minato Namikaze vs. Midori Akasha..." I just stared at her. "Start!" He shouted and got the fuck out of the way. "Alright blondie lets get this done and over with! Draw your weapon!" She shouted.

I could feel Gaara's eyes on me and the fact that he was watching and not thinking about spilling Uchiha's guts made me more bloodthirsty. My chuckling turned into crazed hysteric laughing, she looked at me like I had gone completely out of my mind. Confused to my laughing she looked around to see if there was something that would be making me laugh but it was all part of my plan. I had already, used a clone to replace me laughing while I set other clones to replace the ones she killed when my laughing started to piss her off and waste her chakra on clone after clone which turned back into leaves from the tree in the corner of the arena. When I sensed her power at its absolute low, I came out of hiding and knocked her over, on her stomach, her sword fell from her fingers, she tried to reach for it but I nailed her hands down with a kunai and grabbed her sword. It was a handsome blade, holding the hilt and blade she looked up at me worried I would run her through but I as quick as a snake I snapped it over my knee. And threw it to the ground.

"Midori Akasha is unable to battle and the winner is Minato Namikaze!!" The proctor called and I returned to the balcony where Gaara waited, sitting on the rail he leaned into my thighs and gave me a soft kiss, my reward for winning no doubt. Naruto and several other combatants that had returned after their fights stared at us in shock while Kankurō looked to be having a meltdown at the sight of us. I was pleased to know that nobody would ever try and take Gaara from me because if they did they wouldn't have any arms left. "And the final match is–" the Procter stopped because someone whispered something to him and he nodded and looked back to the crowd "we will give one of the members five minutes to arrive." Gaara looked ready to go and I could feel his sweet bloodlust pour out of him in waves and push everyone a few paces away from us.

"He's here." Gaara muttered under his breath and I smiled, kissing his cheek I patted his hair twice in good luck and he walked out and I turned to wait for him to arrive in the field.