CHAPTER II: Into Konhagakure.

<<Minato's POV>>

It's been almost three months since I was told of our plan to attack the Leaf ninjas during the Chûnin exams. As a loyal ninja I did as I was told, train and train and train until it was time to leave. And now a week before the first exam, we were packing and reading the final touches of our mission. "Nato-chan, I think I'm finally able to dodge one of your hits." Temari said cheerfully as we were walking through the dessert to reach the leaf village. "That is amazing Temari and maybe with more practice and tons of more training you can dodge all of them." She giggled at me and nodded patting my head.

"There will always be one thing I'll be jealous of though, Nato-chan." She said coming up behind me, "what's that Mari-chan?" Shooting her hands though the spaces in between my arms and sides she gripped my larger than hers breasts. "These titzillazs!!" Gasping I couldn't help the blush that coated my face. "Mari!! Let go that feels funny!!" I panicked squirming away from her as she wiggled her fingers like claws at me. Freaking out again, I ran behind Gaara and peeked over his gourd-less shoulder at her, she pouted and crossed her arms, "oh your no fun." She whined. Sighing I walked next to Gaara. Knowing it was safer there than next to her.

~Time Skip~
<three days later>

Finally arriving in Konoha, we signed in and were given our badges of visitation, and a map to the hotel we were staying at. Unloading Kankurō wanted to eat out, as did Temari, Baki-sensei had tasked me with keeping them in line because after we got to our rooms Gaara disappeared. Sighing I nodded and we left the room to find somewhere to eat. In one of the many streets we had gotten lost in, I sighed. "Kankurō you got us lost again." I told him. He growled at me about to snap back something when something small crashed into him. I couldn't see what with standing behind him.

When four people showed up, I noticed Kankurō had a young 7 year old by the shirt collar, "you assbut! Put him down before I tell him what an idiot your making us look like." He ignored me and sneered at the kid and the four others. Smacking the heel of my hand to my face I raced around him and Nato-chopped him on the head dropping the kid he hid behind one of his friends while I stared at Kankurō.

"You idiot, we don't want a bad first impression!" He scoffed and the feeling of something flying towards me pulled me from my rant, with out turning I snapped my hand out and caught what would have hit Kankurō and looked at it. "A stone?" Looking to where it came from a boy in dark blue and white sat in a tree, he had midnight black hair and matching eyes, his attitude screamed cocky and cold-hearted, but his protection of the child and these others said different. "What are you bastards doing here in our village?" He was calm and emotionless. He reminded me of Gaara without the hate. The pink haired girl shouted his name. "Sasuke-kun!!!!" And the blonde boy groaned in annoyance. He looked familiar as in a twin kinda way. Thinking it was impossible I brushed it off.

"Another guy who pisses me off." Kankurō grumbled to himself. "Get lost!!" The black haired guy shouted, the girls minus myself and Temari cheered for the tree seated boy. I caught sight of Gaara in the branch beside the boy and smiled, Sasuke saw and I noticed his cheeks tint, but I could care less and walked over to the wall closest to Gaara. While Sasuke an Kankurō argued. "Kankurō, stop it. Your an embarrassment to our village." I looked at Kankurō and pouted at him "told you so." He glared at me and looked back to Gaara, muttering his name in fear.

"Losing control of yourself in a fight how pathetic...why did you think we came to the leaf village?" He paused and hardened his glare even more. "Listen Gaara, they started it and–" "shut up...I'll kill you." His threat frightened his siblings but I had a feeling of understanding and just smiled at Gaara's upside figure. "Okay, I'm sorry..." He whimpered out and Temari gave out her own apology. The three of them looked at me, "oh hell no I ain't apologizing I stopped and warned you." I said annoyed that I had to be right again in the matter of Kankurō not listening.

Looking to Sasuke, Gaara loosened his glare a bit. "Sorry to you guys." His apology wasn't sincere at all. And before the ravenette could respond Gaara teleported to the ground next to me. "It looks like we got here too early but, we didn't come here to play around. Let's go." He said turning around to leave the girl shouted "hey wait!!" I wanted to rip her head off, stepping around Gaara I leaned foreword my hands on my hips and glaring at her. "What?" I said coldly she jumped back a little scared of my tone. "Judging from your forehead protectors your ninjas from the hidden Sand village, right? You may be allies of the leaf village but it is forbidden to enter another village without permission." She is either not registered for the exams or really stupid.

About to rip her throat out, Gaara's hand on my on my hip stopped me, I looked at him and soft blush coated my cheeks. "State your propose. Depending on it we may or may not have to let you leave." I scoffed. But cleared my throat to hide it. "Talk about clueless, don't you know anything?" We pulled out our passes and showed them we were allowed to be here. Getting bored I leaned my hands on Gaara's shoulder and rested my head on them, I had forgotten his hand was still holding my hip but the warmness of his hand was ever present.

"Hey you two, what are your names?" Sasuke asked. "Who me?" Temari thought he was taking to her and he only said "No, you with the gourd and the blonde." Leaning my head up I looked at him. "I'm Minato Namikaze." He looked me over, and seemed displeased for some reason. Which I ignored. "...Gaara of the Sand. I am also interested in you, your name?" He said coldly and inspectingly like he was stalking prey. "It's Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha." Gaara let the name sink in before nodding, our silence was cut short by the blonde I had forgotten was even there. "HEY! What about me?!" We didn't even look at him and turned away, "not interested. Let's go." I let the other leave before me so I could get one last look at the three leaf ninjas.

A power radiated from the blonde something I felt in myself, he didn't seem to feel it as he spoke or talked loudly with the pink haired girl. The feel of eyes on me said I was being stared at. Looking for who I smirked it was Sasuke. I smirked and flicked my hair over my shoulder and walked away.