CHAPTER XIII: Kazekage Rescue Part II.

<<3rd Person's POV>>

Minato was freed of her worry from Gaara's separation from her. But somehow she realized him being taken physically was nothing compared to being separated spiritually. In a grassy field she sat on her knees with him cradled in her arms, she wanted nothing more than to see him open his eyes and smile up at her, to give her that sweet smile that no matter the situation should she be mad at him for forgetting it was their anniversary or for doing too much work and not resting. She wanted nothing more than for him to wrap his arms around her and tell her that he was home. At this point she had no idea she was crying into his neck sobbing into his chilling skin. Crying and sobbing to the point she didn't even realize that the teams had found her broken and clinging to him.

"Nato...come on, you need to move." Temari said putting her hand on Minato's shoulder. The blonde shook her head. "Minato-chan..." She looked up into the matching blue eyes of Naruto, "could I...?" He asked gesturing for Gaara. Slowly she nodded and laid Gaara in Naruto's arms. When he was out of her grip, someone suddenly wrapped their arms around her, pinning her arms to her sides, she struggled to get free but when the guy started to loose his grip he gasped out. "Watch!" Freezing Minato watched as Chiyo died to heal Gaara, slowly he sat up his eyes were the last to come into focus because when they did he looked surprised to see Naruto, "Naruto?" He asked confused, with wide eyes and looking around, "this is..." He started but Naruto answered him anyway, "everyone was rushing to save you." Naruto told him with a happy smile. "Hey you put us through a lot." Naruto said as Gaara sat there too shocke to say anything. "But there was one person I think you worried the most." Naruto said looking towards where Minato stood still trapped by Kankurō.

"Minato..." Gaara muttered softly holding his hand out to her, Kankurō let go and she shot forward, colliding with him, he fell over he grunted in pain... And was about to tell her but when he saw her face and the expression she gave him he only held the back of her head and crashed his lips to hers. Some of the villages cooed in happiness while some of the fans both for Minato and others for Gaara screamed in anger and jealousy. Naruto blushed along with Lee, Sakura and Kankurō. Kakashi, Gai, Neji, Tenten and Temari, smiled and or laughed a little. Pulling away she clutched his vest still shaken up by the event so much so that she had fainted from exhaustion.