intro

"I have always been afraid that I would never find love. That I am a monster. Yet here you stand before me, all mortal flesh and blood. And I can't help but to believe that you are here to prove me wrong. I shall make it known that you will be my queen."

Taken is a Marvel Fanfiction that takes place about 2 years after the events of Avengers 1. Disregard any other movies past Avengers 1 for the sake of the story.

Loki needed a pawn.
After suffering through a torurous punishment in Asgard as a result of his attack on New York in 2012, Loki was hungry for revenge. So naturally, he devised a plan to bring the Avengers to their ultimate dooms. Everything was perfect, except for one thing. He needed a bait. A mortal. He kidnapped a young mortal woman and kept her in the prisons of Asgard and the trap was set. But Loki ended up with more than he bargained for, and found himself left with a choice: leave everything behind for a chance at happiness and love, or continue on and stay true to what he was meant to be— a monster.

Allissa was broken and doubtful.
After a horrible ending to an even worse relationship, Allissa found herself alone. Her boyfriend of 2 years broke up with her, but not without leaving her with permanent scars. She's always been vulnerable, but now she is even more so. So when a mysterious figure takes her and locks her up in another world, she is skeptical and confused, and angry at how bad things have worked out for her. When she finally takes a chance on finding her happiness, her world is flipped upside down, and she is sent back right where she started. She's left questioning everything, and starts to lose hope.

mature for some audiences

all rights reserved