Chapter 30 - Savior

Chapter 30 - Savior

Liam's Point of View

I didn't expect that she will kiss me. It was just a plain smack kiss on my cheeks but I already felt that my cheek is furiously burning. Hindi ako kinikilig! It was so gay! Marami na ako naging leading lady pero wala lang. They are just a scripted. I can't think clearly. My mind was so full of her face, her laughter, the way she twinkled her eyes infront of me and the way she talks to me. 

I woke up due to the sunlight that hit my face. Another day to start with. It's Tuesday and we can't make it to school today. Eto yung mahirap sa pagiging artista, sa pagiging popular. Everything is on our manager's hand, nasa kamay ni Tito Mike. We can't go to school today 'coz we're busy filming our next film. Nah, so redundant. 

I glanced at the small clock placed on the mini table beside my bed. 8:00 AM 

I stretched out and head myself to the bathroom. This is a another great day! Mas na-eexcite ako ngayon, I feel recharged because of that...kiss.. Ugh, Princess is literally occupying my mind. I can't hid my smile. What's happening to me? 

I know she's a girl that invoke herself to be bad, but she's good. She's like a Princess. Parang napossess lang ng konti sa kasungitan. The day I first met her sends good vibes to me right now. I don't know what's happening to me. There's something on her na iba sa ibang babae. 

We got the fame. All of our fangirls are there. They knew us. But Princess is different. Wala s'yang pakialam sa amin. And that's worst! Hindi ko alam kung maniniwala ako  na hindi nya kilala ang Elite5. Pero hindi nya nga talaga kilala. May babae pa palang hindi kami kilala sa aming kagwapuhan at kasikatan. Tanging s'ya lang talaga. 

She is different with the other girls. Hindi kagaya ng babae na laging nagpapacute at nagpapakabait whenever we are infron of them. She stays as she is. Wala s'yang halong kaplastikan sa katawan pero puro kasungitan. Habang tumatagal mas lalo ko s'yang nagugustuhan. And I won't deny the fact that I really like her. 

Minutes passed and I'm done with my morning rituals. I grabbed my phone and composed a message to my Princess, "Good morning! I can't see you today..goodluck! Hope to see you later Princess.." I pressed the send button. 

I'm being lunatic. Nababaliw na ata ako kapag nakikita ko yung mukha nya na laging nakataas ang kilay. Yung laging salubong ang mga eyebrows nya. Habang nakapout. Oh how cute she was.

But this is wrong, we agreed that We. I mean Elite5 CAN'T have girlfriend or relationship. This is really hard, parang pinapatay mo na din yung sarili mo gamit ang sarili mong kamay. I know na ganito talaga ang kahahantungan, there's consequences on every actions. At yung kapalit ng pagiging artista namin, ay hindi pagkakaroon ng girlfriend while we're on our peek of our career. Yup, hindi masama mag-girlfriend kahit sikat ka, pero maalala mo pa lang yung mukha ng mga nadismaya mong fans dahil sa pag-gigirlfriend mo parang magbabackout ka na. But there's solution.  

And think of it, you can have a girlfriend. You can be madly deeply inlove but your fans. Magtatampo sa'yo at worst ay kamuhian ka nila. That's a big trouble sa magiging girlfriend namin pati na rin sa career. That's absurd in a way na kung mahal talaga kami nila bilang idol nila ay matatanggap nila ang pagpasok namin sa isang relationship. Pero iba talaga ang fans ng Elite5. Iba iba kasi, may understanding at may mga warfreaks. I'm just stating the fact.