Kabanata 5

#ILNightmare

King's Point Of View

"Is she sleeping?"

"Hindi pa kuya. Nasa kwarto siya. Nanunuod ng Moana."

Moana is one of her favorite Disney movies. And I know it makes her calm.

"Nagsabi na ba kung anong iniiyak kanina?"

Umiling si Queen at ibinaba ang basong hawak niya pagkatapos uminom.

"Hindi pa rin kuya."

"Ano bang nangyari. No.. No. May nangyari ba?"

Umiling muli si Queen at nilaro ang baso. Eleonore won't talk. Sobrang close namin. Kaya alam ko na hindi siya magsasalita kahit kanino. Kahit saakin. Damn.

Xby Counterflix

"Wala kuya. We're just playing all this day. And before she sleeps, she had her chance to talk to ate MJ."

"Did you called her already?"

"Not yet. I was afraid na baka biglang umuwi rito at iwan ang trabaho sa Bohol."

"Good. Ayokong malaman muna niya. Magpapanic lang yon doon. Sige na. Matulog ka na. Ako ng bahala sa pamangkin mo."

"Ok, kuya. Good night."

I kissed her on her forehead and walk through Eleonore's room. And as I opened the door, I hear her singing.

"See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me. And no one knows, how far it goes. If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me. One day I'll know,  If I go there's just no telling how far I'll go."

Dahan-dahan kong isinara ang pinto ng kwarto niya at ibinaba ang suit case na dala ko sa gilid. Lumapit ako sa kanya at mukhang napansin naman niya ang existence ko at napatingin siya saaakin.

She smile. She smile like there's nothing happened just a while ago. "Daddy.."

"Baby, why you're still up?" I kissed her on her forehead and take a look on her iPad.

"I was awakened."

"By whom?"

She shrugged her shoulders and look at me innocently. "I don't know. Her face was blurred."

"Her?"

"Yes daddy. She's a girl." She said.

My forehead frowned. Who is she? There is no one here in our house except Queen and our housemaid. And blurred? Does it mean it showed on her dream? Or maybe she's just having an illusion? Maybe is it Queen?

"Is it you auntie Queen?"

She shook her head. "Auntie Queen has a brown short hair. How it could be she if the woman has a long hair?" She explained and play the video.

"Is it a dream?"

She shook her head and pause what she's watching. "No. Nightmare, daddy."

I was more now curious. It won't be a nightmare if my daughter didn't up. But it is. She bothered my daughter.to

"Would you mind to share it  to  daddy?"e

I asked her. She looks really innocent. But she's smarter better way I am. "I felt sleepy na daddy. Let's sleep na po."

She pulled her blanket on her body and put her things on the side table. While I was speechless. And help her to her things and to sleep.

Lumabas ako ng kwarto niya ng masiguro kong tulog na siya. Pumasok ako sa kwarto namin at tinanggal ang suot kong coat at pagod na naupo sa kama namin.