17: Lucifer

'are you Lucifer yuuhi? ' a man asks yuuhi.He was dresssed in a suit blocking yuuhi's way.

hibari pov:

'and who are you?' I demanded an answer as I walked over.

'not that you should know.'

hibari:than leave her alone.

'hibari kyouya,discpline comittee.Paper says you're quite strong.'

yuuhi was mad, 'leave me kyouya alone!!! Are you with the intelligence?!' she bared her fangs on this guy.Truth to be told,I got a little amused. 'don't make me sink my blade in you.' she was fierce and cold.

'no,I'm with the Lucifer family. They want to see you.'

yuuhi: THEY ABANDONED ME. THEY SOLD ME TO THE DEVIL. THEY ARE NOT GETTING ME BACK.

yuuhi made herself very clear.She grabbed onto the man's collar and threw him against the car. 'stay away from my life and my kyouya.'

damn…my yuuhi looks charming when she is cold and tough like that.

The annoying man stood up again tottering towards my yuuhi. *pew*

It was the little baby(reborn) . 'I didn't miss.' He adjusted his hat and hid his face with it ,   'stay away.'

She walked to my side and she looked to me with a sad look. 'let's…go…'

yuuhi pov:

I looked up to my kyouya as I grabbed tightly onto his arm. I didn't want to leave him.Not ever again. It happened…the last time. I am so scared…

I grabbed on tighter and it brought his attention. 'don't be so nervous.' he said.

'I…I'm scared.'

He patted my head and smiled to me.That really comforted me.At least…he is now with me…

___________________'______

'ciaossu!!'

hibari:little baby?

reborn:make sure she's safe.

hibari:why are you worried?

reborn adjusted his hat and it hid part of his face not allowing anyone to see his expression. 'nothing you should know.'

hibari:thank you for being honest with me. You like her?

reborn:that's as far as honesty goes.