4:can I trust you?

*knock knock knock knock*The door kept on have knocking sounds. Yuuhi probably got too lazy to get up to get the door so she just let it be.

hibari pov:

*cough cough*

That girl is inside. I just kicked the door down and walked in. 'why didn't you come to school?' 

'huh…? Fever…now get lost.' she said dazed.

yuuhi pov:

Suddenly I felt a cold towel on my head.I turned around and saw him putting his jacket on me.He look…worried. Why? Did he really mean what he said that day?  precious.

He was now only wearing his blouse and long pants. He proceeded to the kitchen and started to shuffle through my cupboards and drawers.

Not long after I smelled fragrance. I never knew kyouya could cook. He came out of the kitchen with a bowl of porridge. I took the bowl from him and started eating.

I saw his smile. 'how are you?'

yuuhi:fine.My fever has subsided. Just didn't want to go to school.

He patted my head, 'tell me if something like that happens again.' He streched out his hand to ask for my handphone.

I hesitated. 'can I really believe you?'

hibari pov:

So she feels insecure.

'why wouldn't you?'

yuuhi:because…people I used to know sees me as trash.I am a tool.

hibari:you are not a tool. Not a toy. You are someone special for me to protect.

I turned around to walk away to get some water for her when she grabbed my waist by the back. I was a little shocked. But I had to admit,I liked it.

hibari:what's wrong?

I could hear sniffling sounds. She was crying. 'the last person who told me I was precious betrayed me.He tried to kill me…'

I was a little angry at what she said.How could anyone treat her like that.She is so special. That man must be a bastard.I turned around to have my face close to hers.

I cleaned her tears with my sleeves. She looked really fragile. How could such a fearless girl be so fragile…? She collapsed to the floor with her legs. 'can I really trust you?'

She controlled her tears and stood up to turn around.I could spot in her face that she was trying to be tough. 'sorry for that.I know it's too bold of me to take the first step.Tell me if you want to use me.I can take it.'

Yuuhi… I would never want to use you.

yuuhi pov:

I felt a pat to my head, ' I'll never do that. If I do,you can put a bullet in me.'

Hibari kyouya…he's so nice to me…he's probably the only person who will do that.I turned around and hugged him. I probably will never want to let go again…