32: my choice

yuuhi pov:

I have no identity...I only know one thing. My name...lucifer yuuhi does not exist. My family,destroyed because one man who wanted to protect me.

The only name I am left with is the fake one given to me, miteko yuuhi. The one given to me by the intelligence. I refuse to use that name either...I refuse to be associated with the intelligence.I don't want to remember the days I was with them. I don't want to admit that I did those things. My disgusting irrefutable past.

Halden was standing behind me at the rooftop. I called him here. Its time to make a choice. The longer this drags, the more kyouya is hurt. I know that very well. The wind blows by me...I wish everything can be erased away with the wind...my past. Its not possible. Its telling me to do otherwise...my fate...

My fate...I cannot run away with what I am about and need to face. I need to embrace my past. Kyouya said before that he will not let me suffer...but this is a lonely road that I have to walk on my own. Just than halden put his hand onto my shoulder.

halden:what's your choice?

yuuhi: I will leave namimori forever.You are to warn those scums. I am back and I will not forgive them. Touch his precious namimori and I will make sure they will pay.

I leave the rooftop.

halden pov:

yuuhi...that old you that I used to know is back. Though a little different...It doesn't matter,I will always stay by your side and makes sure nothing hapens to you. That is my way of protecting you. That old you who seemed so cold and logical...but actually you're emphatise people more than you know. The you that has gone through more than anyone I know.

I don't know why your eyes always look so sad...I've never been able to change that... but this man. Hibari kyouya...he managed to change that in you. Who are you? Hibari kyouya? What kind of a man are you that you are able to do the things that I cannot.

yuuhi pov:

reborn:ciaossu!!  Its raining but you didn't just drop by I assume. 

yuuhi: vongola. I will join. Intelligence, I will destroy. This time, completely.

reborn smirked, 'welcome back. Partner.'

__________________________________________

hibari pov:

I came back home and realised that the apartment was dark. Its weird, why didn't yuuhi switch on the lights?Her shoes are at the entrance, she's definitely home. I walk in further to find her sitting on the couch curled up with her head buried in her knees. I sit beside her.

hibari:what's wrong?

yuuhi:I...have decided...

hibari:decided what?

Suddenly she hugged me and I felt a short static on my neck.I blacked out...yuuhi...what are you doing? I opened my eyes again to find her gone. I saw a piece of note on the table.

'sayonara' it wrote. What's going on? I don't understand anything. She just ran on me again. Tsk. I hate it when she doesn't listen to me at all. I called her phone several times but she didn't answer. Only one place left to look...Him. He definitely will know.

I go to school and shouted 'baby!!!' He should be here. He is always here.

reborn: ciaosu!!

Tsk...that baby. Pop out a doll of his image to deal with me? Never mind that, I don't have time to get angry over him. 'yuuhi is with me. Tsuna.' the doll spoke.

_________________________________________________

*knock knock*

tsuna pov:

I open the door to see hibari-san. He had murderous eyes, 'where is yuuhi?' he asked. 

'hiee!!!' I was a little too shocked to see him. Hibari-san grabbed onto my collar and lifted me up. He was dead serious about those I will kill you eyes. 'erm...' before I could really answer...

reborn:ciaossu!!!

Hibari-san dropped me and I fell to the floor. Phew...I was so worried he would hit me with his tonfas.Yuuhi? What was going on anyway? Yuuhi isn't here at all.

hibari: return yuuhi.

reborn: I can't. She has returned to be my partner. She has agreed to be part of vongola. She has decided that she will abandon namimori. She will abandon you.

Hibari's eyes widened. I could tell he was shocked. Than in a flash,his eyes turned really angry and he took out his tonfas. He charged towards reborn but reborn managed to dodge his attacks and jumped onto the railing of the steps. Hibari was really pissed, he just hit anything that was in his way. He broke the railing and reborn just jumped onto his head playfully and than jumped off again.

hibari:what do you mean? You...you!!! what did you do to her? What...DID YOU TELL HER?!!!

Hibari-san... I've never seen him scream before...he must be really really angry. More than just pissed or snapped.

reborn: she is not returning. That is it. Don't destroy the stuff in this house. This is not your playground. Leave. Yuuhi is not here either. 

Reborn adjusted his hat,I knew that action and those eyes of reborn. He was dead serious of what he just said. Hibari  glanced at me, hiee!!! Scary!!! He left angrily.

author's note: sorry...know this chp very long...comment!!! like!!! Whatever you like XD