11:

soka:best spy…that's what they called you. People say its because you never question. You just do.

yuuhi was beaten up pretty badly being tied to the table now.

soka:do you know what they call me?

yuuhi:no.

soka:hmm…and I thought they say you knew many things.They call me multiplayer. A mafia daughter,a spy,a rich girl,a poor girl.Anything…you name it, I can play it.And do you know what they call you?

yuuhi:never bothered.

soka:the facade. Always seem so fake that it seems real.People believed that fake you so easily. But…the upper side knows.You hide all those information in your body.You always duplicate them.Put them into chips and them hide them in there don't you?

yuuhi:so this is what this is all about? They are afraid this information will leak out?

soka:too bad.Yes.

*screams!!*The knife went onto yuuhi's skin started with her stomach.No medication on anything to relieve her pain.She could literally feel blood flowing out from her opening.

soka:what a bitch. You are always so cold to me.Even going under the knife…no meds…you are so tough. Not even a horrible scream I hear from you.

__________________________

tsuna pov:

I was going to class when hibari blocked my way.He shot those cold murdurous glare at me. 'have you seen yuuhi?'he asked

'no.'

He didn show his anger but I noticed it since he was clenching his fist so hard.He turned around and walk away.

reborn: ciaossu!!~

tsuna:reborn?

reborn showed a sad face.Something had gone wrong. 'yuuhi is in danger.You have to tell hibari.'

tsuna:why me?

reborn:*grins* its part of training.

__________________________

tsuna:erm…is anyone here…?

'what do you want?sawada.' hibari talked from behind me.

'hieee!!!' he scared me. 'erm…yuuhi is in danger.'

He turned me around and looked into my eyes with desperateness and seriousness. 'talk.OR kamikorosu (I'll bite you to death)'

reborn:ciaossu!!

tsuna:reborn!!Help me!!

reborn:cannot make it tsuna,just screams like a little girl.

hibari:little baby.What do you know?

reborn: downtown, an abandoned toy factory. She's there. And she I'm not sure it would mean yuuhi.You might only see soka.

hibari:if I don't see yuuhi,it's on you sawada.

Just like that,he left.

tsuna:reborn!!! Why did you have to tell him that?!! See what you've done!! He's going to kill me!!

reborn:don't you want to save yuuhi?

tsuna:yes,but not the soka part!!

*kick* 'ouch!! what??'

reborn:let's go.

tsuna:where?

reborn: to where hibari's heading.

tsuna:but I don't want to get killed.

reborn face suddenly darkens and gave a cynical smile.His chameleon became a bomb and it was on fuse.

tsuna:……I rather die in hibari's hands.