23:deceiving lips

yuuhi pov:

jen:long time no see.Although you don't remember me.

yuuhi:who are you?What am I supposed to know that I do not? 

jen:hmm...if you promise to die here, I will tell you.

yuuhi:I know my memory has been altered.Tell me everything I should know. I assume you know everything.

jen:how did you know that?

yuuhi: I guess not everything had been washed away.I remembered that my name was Lucifer yuuhi.I got pretty confused when I was told my name was miteko yuuhi and when everything else proved that I was miteko yuuhi.I never doubted the Intelligence. But reborn did.

flashback~

reborn: your name is miteko yuuhi.Really? What's your real name? 

yuuhi:yes.

reborn:nothing,you looked like someone I know.She had the same name as you.Just a different First name.I thought you were using a fake name.

yuuhi:oh.Well all my ic showed that my name is miteko yuuhi.

'hahaha..' he cold laugh, 'even that can be changed you know.'

yuuhi:hahaha...yea...talking about that...for some reason,lucifer yuuhi this name keeps popping out in my head.But I have no idea who she is.

reborn:look for answers than.

yuuhi:nah...I am not that curious.

end flashback~~

yuuhi: reborn got curious and we investigated.That's when we found out about the 'superhuman' experiment. I even managed to find a lot of dirt the Intelligece claim what they are doing is right. I also found out that I was never an orphan.It was all a lie.

jen: Damn that Don,if he didn't beg to not change your last name , this wouldn't happen. That's bad. I do really have to kill you this way.

yuuhi:Tell me. Everything.

jen:I will only tell you that I went through the same experiment as you.I am a lucifer.And I have always wanted revenge on you because grandpa always thought you were more suitable than me. I abandoned my pride as an assasin to work for some dirty organization so I can have my revenge on you.Now...I am not even like an assasin. For that same reson,I shall kill you in the ways of an assasin.

__________________________________

hibari pov:

We were in the helicopter flying away from the island. *boooom!!!!* the mansion exploded. Everything became into ruins in just one moment.

I hated myself...I shouldn't have listened to her.I should have kown.The last time she said she was fine...she wasn't. I should have known that she is a big liar.Now she is gone...No I am not going to give up like that.

I had that one little hope that hoped that she would be alright. I decided to jump off the helicopter into the vast sea.

tsuna pov:

I grabbed onto his shoulder trying to stop him.But as he turned around I could see those desperateness in his eyes. It was the only one time I saw those in his eyes.I couldn't bear to stop him...I let go and he jumped.

Reborn adjusted his hat and it covered his face.I knew what that mean, he hoped hibari,no both of them would be alright.

hibari pov:

I swam back to the island. Swimming in the vast sea...I finally saw her.My yuuhi...she was sinking down into the sea..her eyes closed.She was unconscious.I swam towards her and carried her ashore.

'Come on...yuuhi...you can't do this to me.You promised to come back.' tears were rolling down my cheeks. Damn you yuuhi..how many times are you going to make me cry for you? I do not cry you know that. Damn you hibari...Why did you listen to her?

*cough cough* she was back!!! She spitted quite a lot of water. I hugged her in my arms. 'Never, never are you going to leave my sight.And I mean it this time you idiot.'

She just smiled again, 'sorry.' those decieving lips that gave a deceiving smile. Damn I can't trust those lips of hers.