9:only yours.

hibari pov:

She was lying on my lap with those big wide innocent childish eyes.Those unpredictable eyes. I played with her long hair…twirling with it…

she spoke, 'kyouya…don't…ever ever cheat on me okay.' She sat upright cuddling next to me.

I could…never bear to do that. She's just…too special…unforgettable…for me to do that. I could see her face turn a little sad.She looked up to me desperate for an answer.

yuuhi pov:

He just smiled…and than pushed my head to lean onto his shoulder.

It made me uneasy…I wanted an answer. I couldn't afford to lose him.He is…all I've got.

hibari pov:

She sat onto my lap.We were right in front of each other. 'tell me.' she spoke softly.

She pulled onto my blouse hard as her face came nearer and her eyes widened even more. She was really desperate for an answer.

I was kind of enjoying seeing her desperate face.It made her look cute.Really.

But I couldn't stand torturing her at the same time…

yuuhi pov:

And…he kissed me…on my lips…I didn't expect that. But I had to admit I was enjoying it…enjoying him playing around in my mouth with his tongue.

He kicked away the table and pushed me lightly letting me fall backwards as he caught me. He placed me lightly on the floor.

Part of my legs were still on the sofa.He came down from that sofa and was over me. He wasn't…lying on me.Just plainly over me.…with his hand on the ground supporting him.His face so close to mine…

I…wanted more. More of his closeness to me…

hibari pov:

She grabbed onto my neck to lift herself from the floor so she could put her lips to mine…

I eventually let my hand down and I was on her…kissing her lips…taking off her clothes piece by piece…I was reaching for her panties…when she stopped my hand.

'will you cheat on me…?' she asked with that face again.

yuuhi pov:

I had to know the answer…I only have him.He means the world to me.

He looked at me with those never changing  eyes and smile. 'never. So don't you ever leave me.'

hibari pov:

She seem satisfied with my answer and let me strip the last piece of garment on her.

_________________________

yuuhi was wearing back her clothes…

yuuhi:and…now…I'm officially yours…

hibari:that's not how it works. There's so many men out there who have touched you. If its like that,you're theirs too. You are mine.

yuuhi:*giggles* you're the one and only I gave it too.The others only got till stripping clothes.I kicked them in the balls before they could do it.

hibari:that's my girl.