18:reborn?

reborn: ciassu!!!

yuuhi:reborn…why did you give me that old identity back…you knew that is my nightmare.

The wind blew by…they were sitting on the grass by the river.

reborn:because that is the only thing I can think of that can protect you.

yuuhi:what happened to vongola ninth? Not that I need his…

reborn:I don't know…something is off about him and I don't like it.I can't rely on him now…until I find out what's going on.

yuuhi:reborn…thanks…but you know…I…have hibari now.

reborn : you are my best friend. Can't we even be that?

yuuhi hugs reborn in her arms though he is tiny but yuuhi was happy. 'arigato…I was so afraid I would lose you, best friend.Partner'

yuuhi pov:

'yuuhi.' a cold voice called out from behind.It was kyouya.

I ran to him and hugged him. 'kyouya…you free now?' I said coyly.

He remained a cold look,he didn't smile at me like he used to. 'go home.' without a change of expression. He was serious.Not angry…but he meant it.

'okay…' I obeyed like a little child and left him and reborn alone

Reborn and hibari alone… 

3rd person pov:

hibari: I am not interested to know about your pasts incidents. Just don't steal her away from me.

reborn:you afraid?

hibari: you are someone worthy of an adversary.

reborn: *smirks* she only has you in your eyes.Don't worry.

__________________________

hibari pov:

I slide the door close quietly as I expected her to be asleep. It was in the afternoon and she usually takes a nap at this time.

Suddenly I felt a hug from behind, 'kyouya.' she said.I turned around and saw her worried face.She examined my face and released a breath of relief.

hibari: what's wrong?

yuuhi:I was afraid both of you fought.

I smiled, 'we didn't. Not today.' She seemed to be more relieved.She smiled brightly and skipped to the kitchen.

'cake!!!!' she said in a childish tone.Than suddenly her tone changed to a dull one… 'don't you want to know?'

hibari: I don't like to force people.

yuuhi: I…I was reborn's partner after I met him. Targets, escape routes, everything that needed to be done,has to be done because he asked …I did.I was like his secretary.

'ssssshhhhhhh……' I hushed her,her eyes were swollen,crying. I could see she really didn't want to go on.