31:listen to me

reborn : ciaossu! !!

hibari : baby?

reborn : I need a favour.

hibari : what kind?

reborn : I want yuuhi back in action.  I want her to be part of vongola. I need a yes from you.

hibari : she's sad . She's confused.She has finally made out and decided what she is . If I agree, she'll be thrown in confusion again.

reborn : I understand. But this concerns more than only her.

hibari : what do you mean?

reborn : this city will be destroyed if she does not help.

hibari : that means...namimori middle...

reborn : ah.Destroyed.

hibari pov :

yuuhi...I don't wish to put pain on her. I promised to protect her.This is not the way.But I wish to protect namimori middle as well... What should I do?

I refuse to make a decision. ..but if I don't. ..namimori middle will cease to exist as I know it.

Pain on myself. ..pain on her...is this what kuri(halden) was talking about?

Just than yuuhi came through the door and hugged me. 'did you miss me?' she smiled happily.

That smile on her face...I don't wish to see it dissappear from her face.I don't wish to inflict pain and see a sad face of hers either.

yuuhi : neh...kyouya...will you hate me if I were to be forced between you and namimori middle?

yuuhi...so she knew what's going on.Is she testing me.No, yuuhi is not that type of person.She wants confirm my feelings for her.She will leave definitely if I tell her I wish namimori middle to be safe.

Just like the other time. ..she chose namimori middle for me because she knew I love namimori middle.She left on her own....

I. ..never want that to happen again.Letting her decide things on her own without asking me just so that I can be happy.I don't want that.

I hugged her back tightly squeezing her unconsciously making her pain.She screamed a little and I let her go.

yuuhi : what happened?

hibari : I'm not going to let you go.You are not saving anyone.

yuuhi : kyouya...you know.Reborn...he must have told you.Than you know...I...

hibari : must not go . I'll not let you go . That's how selfish I am.You are mine and you listen to me.