14:yuuhi...

*knock knock*

hibari pov:

'go away.' I didn't want to see anybody.

*click* the door opened. I saw a person wearing a nekoko costume over its head and body. 'kusakabe!! kusakabe!!' There was no reply.

kusakabe must have been defeated.'are you here for a fight?'

That thing didnt reply, it just came closer and closer to me.I didn't feel comfortable about it so I took out my tonfas and hit it. That thing flew and hit against the wall.

The head came off and I couldn't believe my eyes…it was her… how could it be…?

'kyouya…' she called out. It is really her, yuuhi.

yuuhi pov:

I coughed a little blood from my mouth. He smiled at me …it was comforting. I was glad…glad that I chose to persist to live. Tears dropped from my eyes…

He was right in front of me,cleaning off the blood off my lips using his sleeves.

kyouya…he is all I need.I hugged him tightly. I almost lost the chance to see him…

hibari pov:

I pushed her away lightly so I could examin her face clearly. I than spotted some sewing like stiches at her neck. I reached out to touch them when she stopped my hand.

She looked at me with those eyes…she didn't want me to touch them. 'they must've hurt.'I said.For some reason she cried, she just shaked her head. She than leaned her head onto my chest.

I patted her head trying to comfort her. 'those are ugly.' she said softly. 'don't touch.'

My yuuhi…poor thing. Even at this time, she cares about my feelings. I lifted her chin up and I gazed into her. 'only I can touch you.'

yuuhi pov:

kyouya…he doesn't mind.His hand was on my buttons of my shirt. I held onto his hand tightly…I was still hesitating. That…ugly side of me.

But he didn't care,he just pushed my hand away and released the buttons. I…couldn't…I didn't…want him to see it.I turned away from him.

hibari pov:

my yuuhi…she's still rejecting me.I took off my own clothes and placed my hands onto her body.I than pulled her in making her lean against my own. We were so close…

I could feel the stiches everywhere on her body. Like patches of skin sewn together. She felt…so fragile to me.

She finally turned around to me. She was so cute…that face of submission and shyness and blushing…

yuuhi…I finally found you.