19:yuuhi's story

I am not…human.

I was from the Lucifer family ,a trained assasin as my grandfather wanted. I was talented he said.My family was split into 2 parts.

One that deals with reputation of the Lucifer family,laws,authority. The other was the dark side my side, the assasins and fighters. Basically mafia.

At 15, I almost died in a mission dying from loss of blood because of stab in stomach.

My mother died trying to go against my father because my father refused to save me.He wanted my brother to be  the next head instead of me. I was my grandfather's pet, I was most possible to be the next head.

That was when intelligence came in and took my body.They healed me and from than on I carried out orders for them just like I did for my grandfather. No difference…my life was only about orders. I didn't have emotions. Trained not to have them.

Years passed and I realised I couldn't age.I was actually an experiment for the project ,'superhuman'. I was supposed to be thrown away but they kept me because of my abilities as an assasin.

After that,I met reborn. I met him before he became like this.(acrabelano)

Emotions…feelings…they were ignited when I saw that little girl's eyes…

That night…the flames were blowing, destroying the house.I was just passing by…screams could be heard but I felt they weren't my buisness. I walked on when a little girl grabbed onto my leg.

I saw…I saw the desperateness in her eyes that wanted help.That desperateness to live. Those…eyes.It was the same as mama's when she begged for me but got killed in front of my eyes because of him(dad). Feelings flooded back… emotions… memories…

I helped the girl and nursed her back to health. She made me more humane…

But than…she died under the hands of the intelligence. That was why I quitted mafia,why I left.

This is the whole truth. I have nothing to hide from you anymore. I loved you and now only you. I'm going to be a little selfish and ask you to remember this monster like me.Goodbye…

hibari pov:

That was what the whole letter wrote.What was happening? She is going to leave,I know that.But why?

I ran to her place to look for her,to places she would go,not there…not anywhere!!!

There's only one person I can look to.Little baby.

_________________________

reborn: that's rare.

hibari:where is she?

reborn: gone. With the Lucifer's.

hibari:why? You knew she hated them.

reborn: it was the only way she could be safe. I can't protect her here. Not you.