Sterek.❤

"I need to pee!" Cries Stiles.
"You have to wait." Derek replied.
"I cannot wait Derek! This baby is pushing against my bladder." Stiles says.
"Cross your legs or something. Just do not pee in my car Stiles!"
"I am trying not to pee in your car Derek! Which might end up proving to be impossible. Please, you need to pull over."
Derek slams on the brake, causing the car to slide, then just as quickly stopped "You will have to wait!
Stiles cocks his head to the left at Derek "Really? Is that so? Well, then, go fuck yourself."
Stiles opened his car door, "What the hell are you doing?" Derek asked. "Walking." Stiles responds. "Get back in this car Stiles!" "Make me." Stiles crosses his arms. Derek sighed "People are starting to stare at us Stiles." "I care less about people staring. Now I am walking the rest of the way." "You will never make it." Derek says. "I can, and yes, I will. So go suck that!"
"Stiles, please. You are pregnant, I cannot let you walk around as you are so far along." "We are fine. Now come on, little one, time to walk." Stiles pats his bump. "See you when I see you again Derek. Enjoy your alone time."
Stiles waves at Derek, then turns to walk away.
"Stiles!" Derek calls.
Stiles chooses to ignore him.

First thing Stiles does is go to the bathroom, sighing with happiness when he can finally go.
"About time." He sighed.

Stiles hears his phone going off again, "Nope, decline." He declines the call.
Seconds later his phone rings again. "Damn Derek, persistent. But still, no mood to socialize." Once more Stiles declined the call.

Derek Hale was not a very happy werewolf.
He argued with his mate, Stiles. And now, he was no where to be found, and he continues to decline his calls!
"Please answer my calls." Derek begged.

Stiles was leaning against a tree, he was feeling tired. "We are going to make it today baby." Stiles puts his hand on his belly, smiling when he feels the baby kicking.

Derek was driving slowly, he needed to find his mate! He calls Stiles again; he groaned when the call was again denied.
"Please. Call me back." Derek mumbles.

Stiles sits on a rock, now feeling thirsty.
"I might have made a poor choice earlier little one." He rubs his belly.
His son kicks against his ribs, causing Stiles to wince.

Derek was outside of his car, pacing around his car, hands entangled in his hair, "Stiles!"
Derek feels his phone ring, he juggled to get out his phone, "Hello? Hello!"He bothered not to check the ID.
"Hey Derek."
"Scott!"
"And Stiles! We made it home safely!" Stiles added.
"You called Scott. Of course you did. Are you okay Stiles?"
"I am."
"And our little one?" Derek whispered.
"Happily kicking away in my tummy as it should be. And I got to pee! It felt great!"
"Well I am glad, now where are you?" Derek asked.
"In your loft."
Derek face palms "Of course you are. I am coming to get you."
"Okay, I am ready."

Some time later Derek came to pick up his mate, "I have missed you." Derek confessed. "And I have missed you too!" Exclaimed Stiles.
The two pull into a hug. "How it feels good to be back in your arms."
Stiles kisses his cheek "It feels good to be back in your arms too, damn how I have missed you!"
Derek wraps his arms around Stiles growing waist "Who knew only a few hours apart would make me miss you so crazily!"
"Well I am the best of the best."
"That you are Stiles, now can we get some snuggles on?"
"Something I have been waiting for with you all day long."
"Well then why are we staling? Lets snuggle!"

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍