Disaac.❤

Isaac woke up to Derek shifting in his bed, "Derek?" Isaac whispered.
Derek's eyes peek up at Isaac "Having my morning talk with our daughter Isaac."
"Our son." Corrected Isaac. "Not this again, we both know this baby is our daughter." "Nope! This here is our son." "We can be wrong after today Isaac, our appointment. We will be able to know the gender." Derek boasted. "That is today, huh." Remembers Isaac. "It is. Now what do you want for breakfast preggers?"
"Something easy. Say, pancakes. With some chocolate chips?" "With chocolate chips." Derek confirmed. "You are the best Derek." Isaac said. Derek smiled. Kissing the bare flesh of Isaacs belly, Derek then stands up, kissing Isaac "Good morning to you." "Morning. I was wondering when I would get my morning kiss." "Here is another one." Derek kisses Isaac again.
Isaac smiled "Your kisses always do make me feel good." "How good? Good enough to abandon your chocolate chip pancakes." "Ha, never. Your kisses were so good, that now this is the evidence." Isaac poked his bump. "So it does seem Isaac." Derek added, also poking Isaacs bump.
"How about my pancakes now Derek? Baby is getting hungry, ravenous, actually."
"Better not keep you two hungry. I will be downstairs." "I need a shower. See you downstairs to a cooked breakfast Derek."
Derek kisses Isaac once more, then they go their separate ways.

Isaac looked at himself in the mirror; he well past could tell the difference of his body. His rounding bump sitting on his hips, a couple of red angry lines starting to stretch against his pale body. "You are worth every change." Isaac whispered.
Buttoning his jeans proved to be a challenge today. Sucking in his belly, Isaac managed to get the button through the hole, and his zipper to zip up. He adjusted the waist underneath his belly, signing in content when there was not as much pressure anymore. "How about we go eat?" Isaac asked.

Coming downstairs Isaac could smell the breakfast Derek had cooked, it made his nose tingle.
Coming into the kitchen Isaac walks up behind Derek, wrapping his arms around his waist. Derek chuckled "I can feel your bump on my back." "Yeah, I know, but this is close as we can get. For now." "Not that long to go still Isaac." Isaac frowned "So everyone does on keep telling me Derek." Isaac removed himself from Derek, walking to the table. Derek prepared Isaac three pancakes already on the plate; Isaac grinned "Thanks for making these." Derek waves it off with his spatula. "Do hurry though. They called while you were up, our appointment has been pushed 40 minutes earlier than before."
Isaac looks at the time "Well then, we can do that. I am done anyways. Can I borrow a shirt?" "Since when are you asking Isaac?" Derek replied. "Trying something new today." Isaac replied. Derek chuckled to himself as he watches Isaac return up the stairs. "Trying something new today."

Derek looks at the time "Isaac! We need to leave! Now if you want to be there on time. Come on Isaac." "No need to shout, I can hear you. I am a werewolf." "So you are. Now come on."
Ushering Isaac into his car, they now were on their way to the appointment.
Isaac reached out for Derek's hand; Derek linked his fingers around Isaacs.
"Will you be upset if the baby is not the gender that you want?" Derek rubs his hand with his thumb "Of course not, why do you ask?" "I wanted to make sure Derek." "I am so very happy in just knowing you are pregnant Isaac. Knowing that you are keeping our baby safe Isaac, that makes me very incredibly happy. Do you care?" "I want baby to be healthy." "And baby will be." Isaac left the conversation there, no need to continual dwelling.

"Go sit down babe, I will sign you in."
"Okay."
Isaac walks to the plastic chair, lowering himself into it. He could feel the stares from people. He hated that.
Shifting himself, Isaac tries to use his leg as a cover up. His bump has gotten in the way now.
Derek then returned, he sighed when he saw what Isaac was doing.
He sits down next to Isaac "Quite fidgeting." "People are staring at my belly though. I thought people no longer cared about what gender you are." Isaac whispered. "They never will stop being entertained by the sight of a pregnant man Isaac, but to worry about your belly, that is utter nonsense. Do you truly care what people are thinking about you?" Isaac shakes his head "I do not care."
"Isaac Lahey."
"Time to go meet our son Derek!"
"Daughter."
"Hi, welcome back again." The doctor greeted happily.
Isaac laughed "Hi, Doctor."
"So, today is when you can tell the gender. Do you want to know? Or keep it a surprise Isaac?"
"I do, we would, of course."
"Then you have come to the right person today Isaac. Now roll up your shirt please, as unbutton your jeans."
Isaac unbuttoned his jeans, slightly sighing from the pressure alleviating.
"You know how this works Isaac. It will be cold."
Derek takes Isaacs hand, giving a loving squeeze.
"Boy."
"Girl."
The Doctor moves the want around, until their baby showed.
"Ah, there is baby! Wow, it has grown since your last appointment."
Isaac nodded, Derek was fascinated to say anything.
"Now, baby looks good. Would you like to know the gender?"
"Please." Isaac said. "
"Well, Isaac, is looks like it is a little boy. Congratulations!"
Neither of them said anything.
Neither had to say anything, both knew how the other felt.
"Looks like I was right." Isaac said.
"Who cares. Look at our son! He will be a proud Hale."
"Yeah, yeah, he will."
"Only if you become a Hale with me?" Derek questioned.
Isaac saw the ring, his eyes going wide.
"Yes, yes!"
Derek kisses Isaac, "You said yes."