Briam/Sciles.❤

Brett sits on the bed with his laptop resting on his bump, glasses perched on the bride of his nose.
He was reading the enormous trail of emails he has been neglecting.
His secretary, Robyn sent in her two weeks notice.
"Oh, please do not leave me now. Come on." Brett groaned.
Positioning his fingers over the keyboard he begins to type in return.
Proof reading before he pressed 'send.'
Brett groaned with the feeling of his baby kicking him, "Hey, please calm down in there. What, do you not like my laptop being there? Well, I cannot put it anywhere else. Okay, okay, can we not continue kicking me? Ouch! Okay that one did hurt." Brett scowled his bump.

"Oh, you are impossible!" Grunted Liam.
Brett looks up from his laptop "You okay there Liam?" He asked.
"Stupid belly!" Exhaled Liam.
"Come on out Liam, let me see you." Encouraged Brett.
Liam walks out from the bathroom "Look at this...thing."
Brett looks up from his laptop. Liam is standing there, the only thing out of the ordinary is his bump.
"What are you complaining about in there Liam?" Asked Brett.
"I am..my bump has become a problem." Whined Liam.
"Yeah, I know the feeling of your feelings." Brett rubs his bump.
"I know my bump is fake-
"Empathy belly." Corrected Brett.
"Empathy belly, sure, yeah. How do I stop the hurting on my back? I want to cry Brett."
"As do I Liam, there is nothing you can do. Just keep enjoy being pregnant."
"Hell no in will not." Fought Liam.
"You will be miserable then Liam, good night."
Brett closes his laptop now removing it off his bump.
"Oh yes, now those are happy kicks huh? Glad that the laptop is off your home now eh? Good night little one. Please be nice tonight." Requested Brett.
Liam gets into bed, poking Brett.
"What now?" Brett nagged.
"Wanted to say goodnight! I love you, and sleep well." Cheered Liam.
"Nighty night. See you tomorrow morning." Brett yawned.

"Damn it, a man had to invent this damn contraption." Grumbles Scott.
Scott brings a hand behind him to rest on his spine, hissing when he feels his spine tingle.
"This is absolutely..I am tired of you here bump." Groaned Scott.
Stiles, who has remained quiet, watched Scott amusingly.
"Aha, there we go! I can totally do this. Ha, oh man!" Scott exclaimed.
Stiles watched as Scott kicks into the air.
"Here, do you need some help? No use kicking into the air." Stiles says.
Scott looks up to see Stiles.
"Being pregnant is no fun. None at all Stiles." Scott pouted.
Stiles points at his own round belly "Tell me about that, because clearly I would not understand."
"Oh, you be quiet." Chuckled Scott.
"And everyone says this fake belly is easy, how are you feeling right now?"
Scott rubs his belly "Like I am filled with hot air that only corniness to grow. And I am hungry."
Stiles laughed "Now you are sounding like a real pregnant person Scott. What are you craving?"
"How about...banana pudding."
Stiles nods "That sounds about right of what I was thinking too. Now come along pre preggers, no wait- I need to go pee first. Meet me in the car."
"But I need to pee too! I am right behind you Stiles."

Well, the banana pudding evolved into adding strawberry wafers, and then chili from Wendy's, which means you needed a frosty, and with fries to duo into your frosty.
"No wonder my jeans can no longer fit around me." Scott addressed.
Stiles pats Scott's bump "Not even a bump you have. Why do you think I leave mine unbuttoned?"
"You have not had your buttons buttoned in three months." Added Scott.
"Okay fine, they they have grown really tight. But now I do not need to worry about that."
"By not buttoning up your jeans. Maybe you are on to something."
"Told you. Now, come on. How about we eat now?"
"Well hell yes we are going to eat."

Brett laid back on the bed, his hands resting on his belly, smiling when he feels little kicks against his hands.
"Brett?"
"Come in."
Brett looks over to see "Stiles? Hey."
"Hey. I am sorry I could not handle Scott. He was being pitiful. Complaining about his damn fake belly."
Brett chuckled "Liam was terrible too. Ha, like they know."
"They will never understand. Scott was complaining about the dish washer today. Said a man must have made this contraption."
Brett barked a laugh "It is good for them to know the pain of being pregnant."
"Scott was whining about him gaining weight."
"Really?"
"Oh yeah."
"He has gained weight." Says Brett.
Stiles laughed "He has, I have noticed actually. But he was questioning why my jeans are always unbuttoned."
Brett looks to see if his jeans were unbuttoned, yes.
"That is why you wear sweats. Right under your bump."
"Maybe I will start. Is it that comfortable?" Asked Stiles.
Brett rubs once again his bump "It feels much better. Or you can have your jeans unbuttoned still."
"Sweatpants immediately."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thank!
😍