Stisaac❤

Stiles holds his tummy gently in his hands. His tummy holds his unborn child. That simple though causes Isaacs face to break in half with a grin. "Hello little Stilinski" He whispered.
Stiles eyes welted over when he feels kicks from inside his belly.
"You are getting big in there." He cooed, rubbing his belly with his thumbs.

Stiles looked down at his tummy. Even with the happiness he felt, he still felt regret. He is hiding this exciting time with his boyfriend, a werewolf in the pack Isaac Lahey.

How he has kept this hidden, for now 37 weeks, he will never know.
Of course he knows what he is hiding is shameful, but, Stiles feels like something is going to happen when he goes to tell Isaac about their growing baby. Isaac must notice the growing tummy on Stiles body..but he has been silent about the tummy.

Could he be fat?

Stiles opened up the front door, stopping to look back, with his hospital bag in tow.
"I hope I will come back." Stiles mumbled, slowly closing the door.

Isaac was talking to Mama McCall, she laughed when Isaac had called her that.
"Old habits, sorry Melissa." Isaac shrugged while laughing.
"Now. I have your results here." Melissa says.
Isaac frowned "Okay Melissa. I can take the news."
"One moment Stiles." Melissa puts up one finger.
"Okay?"
Melissa rushed out from the room.

Isaac picked his nails.

"Hi, yes, name is Stiles Stilinksi."
Isaacs head snapped up with hearing Stiles speaking.
He gets up from the chair, peeking around the corner.
He gasped when he sees Stiles.
And his large belly.
"Stiles? Stiles!" Isaac questioning walking over.

Stiles turned around with hearing his voice being called out. "Ye..oh." Stiles muttered.
"What are you hiding from me?" Isaac demands.
Stiles shakes his head, this was the moment of dread for him.
"We will talk in my room." Stiles decided.

Stiles rubs his belly as Isaac stands there wearing a scowl.
"Please do not be mad at me." Stiles begs
Isaac scoffed "You hid this from me Stiles!"
"And I am sorry! What should I have told you?"
"That you are having a baby! That we are having a baby! For fuck sakes Stiles! I feel..so stupid."
Stiles closed his eyes. He did not want to argue.
"Isaac. We can talk all you want after labour okay? But for now, I need you by my side. Can you do that for me? Please."
"Of course I will." Mumbled Isaac.

Isaac rubs Stiles back, kissing Stiles neck when he feels another contraction.
"Keep breathing." Encouraged Isaac.
Stiles panted.
"My entrance feels tight. It feels like it is closing up." Explained Stiles.
"Gross." Gagged Isaac.
Stiles, surprisingly giggled softly.
"You can always make me giggle. Thank you for that."
Isaac kissed Stiles neck again.
"I have forgiven you Stiles." Isaac said after a few minutes of quietness.
Stiles gasped "Do you really?"
"I do. I..I will not ask you questions about why you kept this hidden from me. All I care about is that you protected the baby. And that I am a out to become a father." Isaac giggled at the word father.
"Thank you for that. I..I do not deserve your forgiveness Isaac." Stiles says.
"We all deserve forgiveness. Now come on, focus on breathing. I want to meet my baby. "

Stiles clung to Isaac, tears pricking his eyes. "This hurts." He moaned. "Keep pushing. You have to keep pushing Stiles! The baby is crowing! Keep pushing! Go! Go!" Cheered Isaac.
Stiles takes in a deep breath, he clenches tighter on to Isaac, then pushed.
"Mmh, hah!" Grunted Stiles.
"Another big push will get the shoulders out." The doctor informed Stiles.
Stiles nods, then began pushing again.
"Push! Push!" Coaches Isaac.
"Okay, I am guiding baby out."
"Mmh. My entrance is feeling looser." Stiles comments.
"Very good. Your baby needs one more push from daddy."
"Mmh..hee."
Stiles pushed.
"Ooh! And here is your baby!"
"What is it?"
"Girl."

Isaac rocks his daughter in his arms, looking down at her.
"You look like a natural with her." Stiles comments.
"I hope I do. I am her daddy. What about a name for her?"
"Mallory Skye." Stiles offered.
Isaac rocks his daughter "Hello, there Mallory Skye."

Hello. :)