Theott.❤

"He is missing! Why is nobody else concerned with this?" Scott exclaimed.
"None of us trusted him..or liked him." Liam says, Stiles nods in agreement.
"There is more than what you think about Theo. Stiles we were once friends." Scott argued.
Stiles frowns "You put to much trust into people Scott."
Scott looks at Stiles "I see the best in people."
Stiles huffs "You are making a fool of yourself Scott. There is nothing else we can do now."
"Theo might need us. Who knows what is wrong with him! He needs our help, we need to find him!"
"No, Scott! We are not about to go on a scavenger hunt for him!"
"Fine then! I will go on this scavenger hunt alone! I do not need my Pack."

Scott remembered:
The way Theo kissed Scott. His gentle touch. The smoothness of lips against skin. It felt like fire and ice when they did touch. They were as one when together. Scott craved Theo's touch, but did Theo crave his touch?
Scott runs his pointer finger across his face, trying to relive the feeling the sensation of Theo's fingers. But he also remembered the argument. The fight that broke them apart. Scott lashed out with anger "You were a mistake Theo! You..I..none of this was okay. Mistake. Tonight was a mistake- Theo, you are the black spot in my back memory."
"No, please..do not say that." Theo whispers.
"It is the truth. Never, never..contact me."

"Why are you so passionate about us all finding Theo?"
Scott looks up, he wanted to tell Stiles-his best friend.
"Scott." Stiles tries.
Scott sighed "We hooked up. Once."
Stiles says nothing, which worried Scott "Please say something. Anything."
"I am not alarmed, or worried by your..male interest."
"Your not?"
"Hell no. You are my best friend Scott. If Theo makes you happy, then I too am happy. For you. I still do not like him."
"Of course you do not, which is still perfectly fine." Scott says.
"We will all work with you, if you want to find Theo."
"Really will you?"
"Absolutely we will."
"Thanks Stiles."
"Absolutely Scott. Now, where to begin?"
"We go see Sheriff."
"Off to see Dad."

"Stiles, sit."
"Pacing helps me think." Stiles answered.
Sheriff rubs his face "Whats his name again?"
"Theo Raeken."
"The kid you played little league with Stiles?"
Stiles groaned "Yes, him."
"When was he last seen?"
Nobody says anything, except Scott "Few weeks back. We were..uh. Hanging out, that was the last time I saw Theo."
Sheriff shakes his head "Could he ran off in the middle of the night?" "Unlikely." "Well, this is looking dreary. Your chances are getting low. Is there any other information? Useful information?"
Both shake their heads, Sheriff sighed "Alright then. We will get out a party for rescue." Sheriff announced.
"That is all we are asking from you pops. Thanks."
"Yeah, thanks!" Scott added.
"Tell me if you remember anything." Sheriff requested.
"Always." Scott says.

Theo looks at his belly. It is rounding out, and continues to only get bigger.
"What should I do? Do I tell Scott about you? Keep you hidden away, keep you as my own secret. I want what is best for you, you know yeah? I love your dad, ya know? His name is Scott, the one True Alpha. But him? Ha, I was a one night stand. But that is okay, I got you! Which is always going to be for the best baby."
Theo pats his belly, stopping to cup the bottom belly.
"I have you baby."

Theo faltered. Did he need this? After seven months alone.
"Either he can say yes. No." Theo mumbles.
Theo sighed, but brought up his hand knocking on the front door.

Scott hears some knocking.
"What time is it?" He mutters.
The knocking intensified.
"Better not be Stiles."

Scott answered the door "Stiles, if- Oh my..Theo."
"S-Scott." Sobbed Theo.
Scott could not say anything- he could not believe this! Here he was, after these months.
Scott looks at Theo once more, he sees something different, "Is that why you left Beacon Hills? And me Theo?"
Theo wraps his arms around his midsection, he simply nodded.
"Get inside. You must be tired. You want some tea?"
Theo nods, following Scott inside.
"Sit. Now, Theo, start from the beginning."
Theo sniffled, Scott sits across from him "Sorry. Scott, I am sorry. It was a mistake running away."
"Yet you did it, regardless of my feelings for you!"
"You said what we did was a mistake, remember that!"
Scott stands up hastily "I do! I did not mean those words though, I acted out in fear." "As I did too. I was afraid to tell you about her."
"Her? I am having a daughter? My little...my girl?"
"She is not yours. She is still mine, remember Scott. You just found out about her."
"Why not come back sooner?"
"I was afraid."
"Of what? Were you afraid of me Theo? My reaction? Of what?" Scott questioned.
"Just everything! What was I suppose to say? We are not together, we were not. I was a one night stand Scott." "You were more than that to me Theo, always were."
Theo sniffled again, his eyes pooling with tears. "Oh Theo, I am so sorry. I was not there for you." Scott pulled Theo into his chest, rubbing his back softly.
"This pregnancy has been brutal, I was hoping for an easy one."
"All that..the brutal is behind you, us. You have me now, and I am not letting you go. Ever again. I love you, and I love her."
"I talk to her about you. She always starts kicking, in her own way she is our miracle."
"What got us together. And what holds us together as a couple."
"She is the glue."
"The glue."

Theo was in pain.
"I hate you! You stupid...head!" Theo shouted.
Scott laughed "You are expressing your anger out from your pain Theo."
"Do not tell me how to express my feelings Scott!"
"Yeah, Scott." Stiles added.
"You scowled me, but not Stiles?"
"He is innocent here, he kept his paws off me."
"It was hard, really Theo, meow."
Theo winks at Stiles.

"How about now Theo?" Stiles asked.
"Yes, please keep going." Purred Theo.
Stiles rubbed his back, going between each disc.
"How does this feel?"
"I might get actually kiss you."
"Please refrain."

"This is only temporary, this you can do!" Encouraged Scott.
"Please stop being quirky, or at least silent."
Scott goes silent.
"Thanks for quieting."
Scott nodded.
"Okay Theo- how about we check you? I know you are ready."

Scott proudly holds his son, Jonas.
"He is a handsome one, Jonas." Scott boasted.
Theo peeks over to see Jonas, "Very handsome. So..Scott? Jonas needs a good father." "Yeah. Who do you have in mind?" "You know already Scott."
"Who, Stiles?" Scott jokes.
"Of course him, Stiles."
"Of course."
"He is crowned as Jonas GodParent."
"Crowned- Stiles will laugh."
"Good, make this memorable for him. We owe him, especially for helping us tonight."
"Yeah, yeah. He will feel special."

Stiles is holding Jonas, his eyes wide and happily shinning.
"Enjoying Jonas?" Scott asked.
"I am, yes, I really am. Why do you ask?"
Scott grinned "I have a question."
"I might have an answer, ask."
"How do you feel about being Jonas GodParent? If something was to happen to either of us?"
Stiles looked up, "You are being serious?"
"Absolutely."
"Yes, this is..you..of course I will Scott. Hi, Jonas. I am your GodParent, and I love you. You are a lady killer already. I see how those nurses look at you."
"Stop corrupting him."
"Or what Scott?"
"I will revoke your GodParent position."
Stiles drops the talk.
And Scott watches his best friend, and his son interact.

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave requests in the comments below.
Thanks!
😍