Jacden.❤

"Get rid of that baby Aiden." Jackson demanded.
"No. No this child is mine, and yours. This is our baby."
Jackson scoffed "This all was you."
"You were there too."
"Or I can say that you forced yourself on me." Smirked Jackson.
"You wouldn't." Gasped Aiden.
"Yes, actually, I would." Spit Jackson.
"You said that you loved me, no matter what Jackson."
Jackson chuckled "Did I? I did not give you permission to touch me, as I recall."
"You dick." Snapped Aiden.
Jackson shrugged "Now. Here what can happen here. You can get rid of that baby, and keep me. Or you can keep that baby and lose me Aiden." "You are a sick individual Jackson. And I choose this baby, always will I choose this baby over you Jackson."
Jackson froze, he honestly though Aiden was going to choose him. "You make me sick." Jackson sneered.
"At least I know I am a better human being than you Jackson." Whispered Aiden.
"You are nothing to me, you little queer."
Aiden laughed "If I am one, then you are right next to me Jackson. You helped in getting me pregnant."
Jackson pushes Aiden up against a wall, grabbing his shirt "You will say nothing! I do not care about you, I do not care for your baby. I do not need you."
Aiden cocks an eyebrow "You have made that very clear."
"Now get out Aiden."
"I hope one day you will be a father to your child." Aiden added.
"Do not hold your breath Aiden."
Aiden nods then leaves.
Jackson sits down on his bed, guilt riddling through him.
To void this guilt, he picks up to call someone.
"Lydia, come on over."

Winter break had ended, now it was time for everyone to get back to their schooling.
And Aiden was dreading going back into those hallways.
Now he was three months along, a small bump residing on his stomach.
He cups the bump "We will be okay."
Ethan comes up behind Aiden "You do no have to come back." Aiden gulped "Yeah, I did actually. I cannot have Jackson thinking that he whipped me. Can you tell?"
When Aiden told his brother the reaction of Jackson, he had to tackle down Ethan from seriously harming Jackson. He questioned Aiden why he was preventing this, Aiden then answers "He still is the father of this baby, whether we like it or not."
Ethan growled. Aiden laughed "Calm down. This all work out, you will see one day Ethan."
Ethan looks at Aiden "You look more stouter than before." Aiden groaned "How long do you think I can hide this from the school?" "Not long. You are showing already."
"Can I go home? I suddenly am feeling so ill."
"Hey twins!"
Scott McCall stands behind them, wearing a smile.
"Yeah, hey." Stiles greeted.
"What do you want?" Aiden asked.
"To talk privately."
"With Ethan there too, of course."
"About?" Aiden asked.
Everyone's eyes went down to his showing tummy.
Aiden covered it with his hand "Okay, yeah. Fine, fine."
The four of them walked away from the schools entrance, instead walking to Stiles jeep.
"We are going out for the day." Stiles says.
Everyone nods.

"Now Aiden. How far along are you?"
"There months now. And you can tell."
"I can tell because I already knew before you told me anything." Scott says.
"You what?" Asked Aiden.
"Ignore him. Now, who is the father?" Stiles asks.
Aiden goes quiet.
"We will not judge. We want to help you Aiden, and we cannot if you do not give us answers."
"Stiles. Isaac texted me, he just cornered him. Asking Isaac about Aiden." Scott announced.
"We are going back to school for Isaac. You stay here Aiden."
"Like I am going anywhere anyways."

They pulled into the school, Isaac was waiting.
"Come here often stud?" Stiles cat called.
"Shut up Stiles. Go! Go!" Isaac leaps into his jeep, "Stiles go! Go!"
Stiles pushes down on the gas, pushing them faster.
Stiles looks in his mirror, Jackson was standing there, looking pissed.
"I cannot always run away from Jackson. We will need to talk with one another eventually." Aiden says.
"Not today." Isaac replied.
Aiden glared at Isaac, which Isaac glared back.
"Okay, enough of the werewolf testosterone. It reeks in here." Stiles complained.

With the help of his friends Aiden has been able to avoid Jackson, until now.
At five months, Aiden's bump is bigger, considering he is housing twins.
They were at lunch, quickly a favorite subject for the pregnant werewolf.
Isaac nudges Scott, who looks where he is pointing.
Jackson is sitting there, and staring directly at Aiden. Or his belly.
"You do not need to nudge. Jackson has been staring at me for this entire week now, guys." Aiden announced.
"Has he approached you?" Ethan asked.
"Not yet. But I think he will shortly."
"We can defend you."
Aiden laughed "I am a big big, I can take care of myself. Thanks though guys."
"Oh, there's the bell." Ethan frowned.
"Come on, we have social history with Ms. Boze."
"Yay." Everyone said sarcastically.
"She is not that bad." Isaac defended.
"You only say that because you like her!" Poked Scott.
"I do not, oh you shut true Alpha." Pouted Isaac.

Aiden knew he was being followed by Jackson.
He stopped and turned to look at Jackson "Yes, Jackson?"
Jackson faltered "You we looking big." He says.
Aiden rubs his tummy "Twins."
"Twins? You are carrying two? Our twins.. No yours."
Aiden smiled when Jackson said their twins, that is exactly what they are; they are their two twins.
"What do you want? I am in a free period." Says Aiden.
"To apologize." Jackson says looking at the floor.
"You hurt me Jackson."
"I know, and I know those words I said can never be taken back, or forgotten, but I want us to try to be together."
"Like a couple?"
"Exactly like a couple."
"Are you doing this so you no longer feel guilty?" Asked Aiden.
Jackson walks up to Aiden, grabbing his waist "No, this is me being me. And what me wants is you."
"Me too."
"Does that mean I am forgiven?"
"Yes, you are forgiven. But does not mean I have forgotten those words you spoke to me Jackson."
"I will spend the rest of my life trying to make up for those words I spoke to you. Can I kiss you?"
"Do you want to Jackson?"
Jackson nods.
"Well, sorry. I do not kiss people I have just met. How about a date first?"
"I think we can get that into play. Then kisses?"
"We will see Jackson, we will be seeing." Smiled Aiden.

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make some requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍
Also, hi, I did use the 'q' word, I mean no offense.
I apologize if you have taken offense to that word.
And hi, again, now that I am caught up with my requests, that means I need people to request some!
If you so would, please, that would be very well. (: