Peter•Derek•Theo.❤

"Hello? Hello!"
Derek faces his uncle "It is your turn."
Peter scoffed "How is it my turn? I went last time! Remember."
"I am calling, but I still see nobody!" Theo hollers.
"Please Peter." Asked Derek.
"Next time it is your turn!" Snapped Peter.
"Yeah, ha, unlikely Uncle." Derek laughed once Peter had left.
"I heard that Derek! Werewolf ears." Peter called.
"I said that I love you so much!" Derek lied.
"Always a terrible liar." Mumbled Peter.

Peter goes into Theo's room to see Theo wearing his notorious scowls.
"What took you so long? I could have been in labour Peter! Do you understand? The babies could have been coming! Where were you? Oh god, how do you still love me? I am gross and fat, and always yelling at you." Peter slips into bed with Theo his hand reaching towards his belly. "There is nothing that you could do to make me stop loving you Theo. I love you Theo because you are giving me the greatest gift. I am getting not one, but two babies! All I ever wanted was a large family. And you are giving me that. And I love you with my entire heart."
Peter was even surprised by his speech.
"That was beautiful." Sniffled Theo.
Peter stays in his position; enjoying Theo's company.
Theo rests his head against Peters shoulder, "I hate to ruin this." "But?" "But I need to pee like bad." Theo says.
Peter pats Theo belly "You are making your paw gave to go more frequently? Oh, that is okay." Theo chuckled "My bladder feels like the pressure is adding. Ooh, wait." Theo rubs his belly.
"Derek! Get up here!" Peter says.
Derek greets them both "What is wrong here?"
Theo pants, then answers in between pants "Babies are coming."
Derek froze. "Mr. Cool under pressure."
Peter walks to Derek "We are about to become fathers! Hey, wake up Derek!" Theo then groaned, "I know Theo. I am trying." "Well, try faster!" Panted Theo.
Peter still unsure, brings back his balled fist, and smacks Derek's face. He pulls out from his trance.
"What the! Hey, those actually did hurt me." Derek rubs his arm.
"You were being utterly useless. As always though."
Derek stands to argue but Theo pulls him by his shirt "Get me to the hospital. Right now!"
"Or we can do that."
"Yeah. The hospital idea is not a bad idea."
"Glad you can see this my way, both of you. Now, my bag is in the back with the baby clothes."
"I love little clothes though. All of them make me smile. And now we get our own!"
"And I will smile when our baby is wearing its little clothes, but until then, I need to get to the hospital! Come on! What are we waiting on you two!"
"Okay, can you stand Theo?" Derek asked.
Theo glares at Derek "I am in the most pain that nobody can describe. But no, it's fine, ask of I can walk or not Derek!"
"A no would have been accepted." Derek huffed.
"Peter please help me." Theo asked.
"Of course." Peter assisted Theo to stand up.
"Thank you."
Peter turned around and stuck his tongue out at Derek.
Derek slaps the back of Peters head "Grow up Peter."

"This baby is going to be born in your car!"
"Please no."
"Then you please better start driving faster Derek! Ooh ah."
"I am going the speed limit!"
"Drive. Faster." Growled Theo.
"Drive faster you idiot!" Yelled Peter.
"Fine, okay."
Derek speeds up, but lays off when Theo begins protesting "I said drive faster, not kill us! I want to stay alive so I can see my child!" Theo gripes.
"I was going to slow, now I am going to fast Theo! Make up your mind! You are driving me into insanity."
Theo sniffled, "I- I am so sorry that I have been such a pain."
Peter brushes Theo's arm "You have never been a pain, you have done pregnancy so well. You should be proud of yourself."
"I have?" Theo asks.
"You have done the best Theo, and we are proud of you too. And we cannot wait to meet our babies, which is possible by all of you."
Theo laughs "I am, I am bringing our babies into the world."
Derek reaches for Theo's hand, which he accepts Derek's hand.

Theo is howling loudly as Peter is wheeling him inside.
Derek is holding his hand, which he regrets almost immediately.
"Hey, hey. Can you be a little quiet?"
Theo glared at Derek "You would be howling too Derek! So, no. I cannot be a little more quieter Derek!"
"You are doing great." Encourages Peter.
"Thank you for the encouragement Peter." Theo glares at Derek once more.
Peter smirks.

Theo is situated in his room with Derek and Peter.
"Come in." Replied Theo.
Melissa McCall walks through the door "Well, hi, Mr. Raeken. I am Nurse McCall."
"I remember you Melissa." Theo replied.
Melissa nods "Yes, of course you must Theo. Now, are these babies going to be werewolves?"
"We all are werewolves, so yeah, it is almost guaranteed." Answered Theo.
"Thought so. And you did not want to see Deaton?" Melissa asked.
Theo shakes his head "I wanted a Doctor who has delivered babies before, not a vet."
Melissa nods "I can understand that. Just..be careful okay."
Theo takes Melissa's hand "And I will be careful okay." "When the baby is born is there any physical signs of werewolfyness?" Melissa's asked.
"Werewolfyness?" Smiled Theo.
"You know what I mean." Laughed Melissa.
"No, no. There is no werewolfyness." Answered Derek.
Melissa nods "Good. Glad to hear that Derek. I do not think Beacon Hills is ready for that."
"Neither do we. We would prefer for people not to have another reason to dislike the name Hale." Peter says.
"And they will not. Now you need to rest Theo. I will come back around in a little while okay?"

Thirty minutes later, Theo's labour really began.
"Here we go." Theo smiled.

At 7:20, their first baby was born.
"A girl!" The doctor called out.
Peter kisses Theo's forehead.

At 7:24, their second baby was born.
"Another girl!" The doctor called out.
Derek kisses Theo's forehead this time.
"Our daughters." Theo whispered.

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make some requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍