💛Disaac💛

@bwwmimagines

"Please be careful Ruby!" Warned Derek. Isaac smiles softly "You worry to much about Ruby, she is safe." Derek rolled his eyes "I want my baby to be safe. nothing else. And, let me worry about the safety of our daughter." Issac smiled again "I will, now, where did Ruby go?" "Ruby? Ruby!" Isaac calls. Derek gives Isaac a smug look "And that is why I am the protective father that I am. Let me go find her. She could not have gotten that far away from us." Derek said. Isaac nodded "Okay. I am right behind you,go." Derek kisses Isaac on his cheek "Ruby is okay Isaac."

Ruby loved the seclusive forest of Beacon Hills. It was beautiful. And dark,and, here Ruby felt most at peace. Ruby sighs as she seats herself down against the trunk of a tree. She closes her eyes,and puts her arms above her head,enjoying the calmness of the darkness. Slowly, Ruby closes her eyes.

Her dream was to real. It was dark, bloody. And scary. Ruby woke up sweating,and panting "Just a dream, a bad dream Ruby." She said. Panting still, Ruby noticed the sky looking darker,more angry. "I need to find dad." Ruby said. Pulling herself off from the ground, Ruby, walks into a forest clearing. It was darker than ever,the stillness of the trees worried Ruby. "Dad? Hey dad? Pops?Pops!"Ruby cried. There was no sounds, only except for her own breathing, which was ragged, and uneven. "Pops!Dad!"Ruby cried out again. The woods was tricking Ruby. She could not tell where to go,which way that she came from. "I'm scared." Whimpered Ruby. She pulled her jacket tighter around her body, and shivered. The jacket was protecting nothing. Ruby was absolutely scared. "I need help." Whispered Ruby.

Ruby was aimlessly walking in one unknown direction. "Did I just pass that tree? Or sign?" Ruby questioned. She shivered, feeling the effect of the coldness on her again. "What do I do? Where do I go now? Please help. Help..anyone." Ruby begged. Something growled. Ruby froze,taking a breath in, she turned around. "Hello? Is anyone there,answer me!" Ruby demanded. The growl happens again. "Hello?" Ruby tried again. The growl happened again, but now, Ruby saw a pair of red eyes. They glowed bright in the dark trees. "You are not normal. What is happening? Please,someone help!" Cried Ruby. Ruby turned back around, kicking off her heels, she began to ran. Her body was supersonic. She urged herself to run faster, and faster. All while trying to get sufficient breath into her lungs. She was gasping, but not will she stop running. Ruby will make it! Until Ruby fell on to the ground,landing into a pile of leaves. Ruby heaved,willing to get up. She needed to get up, and run, run away! "You are now mine." Someone said. Ruby whimpered. She now regrets leaving behind her dads. She needed them, and she was scared. Really scared. "Please let me be." Ruby pleaded. Ruby saw the glowing red eyes again. "What are you going to do with me? Please, let me go. I will not tell anyone, my word." Ruby tried. "No time to beg, you have been decided Ruby Hale." The glowing eyed person leans over Ruby. She notes the furry face. "What are you? You are not of the human species." Ruby said. The creature roared with laughter "Werewolf Ruby. Tell your father, Derek Hale, that I said hello. Mick Rangers." Mick introduced. Ruby cried. Mick sank his fangs into the open flesh of Ruby's forearm. "Ahh!" Ruby screamed. Mick watched, in delight,as Ruby struggled. She cried. "Your life is changed. Remember the name Ruby." "Mick Rangers." Ruby whispered. Mick patted Ruby's cheek "Thanks darling." Ruby watched as Mick ran away. He was so graceful. "What happened?" Ruby wondered.

Isaac stopped. "Whats wrong?" Derek asked. Isaac puts up his hand "Ruby." "Ruby!" "She is near. I just..I cannot contact with her smell. Can you find her?" Isaac questioned. Derek takes a deep breath,closing his eyes. He smelled his daughter. "This way." Derek said, running into the opposite direction. Isaac followed Derek.

Derek found his daughter. She is lying on the ground, her hair covering her face. "Ruby, baby." Worried Derek. Derek sits down next to her,putting her head into his lap"Look at me Ruby. You need to look at me." "Dad?" Ruby whispered. "Hi, baby. Its me." "Dad..Mick..Rangers. He.." "What about Mick Rangers? What did he say?" Pressed Derek. Ruby gulped "Said to tell you,that he says hello. He did something. He did something to me dad." Ruby added. Derek looked at Ruby. Why did he not notice this earlier? "Let me see." He said. Derek looks at the effected area of Ruby. "Did he bite you?" Ruby nodded. Derek shook his head. "What does it mean?" "You are okay baby." "I saw your eyes,do not lie to me dad. What does it mean? Please." "Baby girl. Mick gave you the bite. You are now a werewolf." Ruby looked at Derek "Like you? And paps?" Derek nodded "Yes, but,it is okay. You have us Ruby." "I did not want to become a werewolf like you!" Ruby cried. Derek kissed Ruby's forehead "I know you did not want this life baby,but, it happened. This is not all bad. You now are able to have the life people only dream of, imagine having. Super speed. Super strength. Everything Ruby." Ruby sniffled "I will be okay though? Right?" Derek smiled at his daughter, things were going to be different, yes, of course. "You will be perfectly okay Ruby." Ruby, for once, smiled at her dad "Am I part of your pack now?" Derek smiled, he knew that Mick did not want Ruby on his pack. This was all for revenge. "Yes, baby, you are part of my pack now. We are happy that you are going to be joining me." "How do you think paps will react?" "Just as happy baby. Come on, lets go meet your dad. He must be worried about you." "No need anymore. I can care for myself now." Derek laughed "Easy Ruby. You still have much to learn. But, yes, you can defend yourself now."

Hello. :) Like, sorry for not updating sooner! I will be completing the other requests throughout the day! Send in more requests, if you would like. :) Cheers!