Johnter.❤

Peter Hale prided himself on his physical standards for himself; so when his stomach began to round out Peter became concerned. "What?" He questioned. Pulling down his shirt over his stomach Peter really then did realize how snug his shirt did look.
He has a layer of..padding adding on.
"Well this will not work." Peter declared.
He pulls back on his shirt, making it grow tighter, his padding worsened.
"I have not been doing anything out of the ordinary. What is changing now?"

John Stilinksi buttoned up his uniform, turning to see Peter. Except Peter was not getting dressed.
"You okay?" John asked.
Peter nodded.
John sighed, walking over "When will you remember that you cannot lie to me?"
"I need to remember, but I do not want to interfere with you and my problems."
John kisses Peters neck "Your problems are my problems too. We can talk through these problems. All you need to so is talk to me. Please."
"You are so relentless." Peter commented.
"Talk Peter."
Peter sighed "Do you notice anything different about me John?"
John really look at Peter, scanning for anything new that he might has missed.
He shakes his head "What have I missed?"
Peter moves his hands across his stomach "This!" "Still am missing what you are seeing Peter." "My fat! Look how snug my shirt is! Pulling across my tummy." Sheriff laughed, loudly, only to stop when he noticed Peter was not laughing. "Peter, look at me. You still look super fit, but now just a little more around your belly button, nothing to worry about." "Easy for you to say Sheriff. You are in peak physic." Peter remarked. "If you are obsessing over your body this badly Peter, then how about we start working out?" "You would help me?" "Of course. Now, how about that?" Peter nodded "I say thank you!" Peter walks over to Sheriff kissing his lips, "I love you." Sheriff said during the kiss. Peter replied with "More."

Peter was gasping for some air as his hands were on his knees "What did I just do?" "Keep breathing- sounds like you are dying." Sheriff encourages. "I think I am dying!" Exclaimed Peter. "You are not dying! Now come on, only half a mile left until we are finished." Sheriff say. "Half a mile! Only! Leave me to die." Peter sighed.
"You need to work through the pain Peter. This is all part of you looking weight."
Peter looks down at his stomach, a sickly feeling appearing. "Right behind you Sheriff."
They begin on their last half mile run.

They reach their destination and Peter laughed "I made it." Sheriff smiled "Knew that you could. Good job."
Peter kisses John "Thanks."
"Come on now, you need to drink water." Sheriff directed.
Peter followed dutiful behind Sheriff.

Month two started with a disappoint, or well apparently to Peter.
"It is getting bigger." Peter whines.
Sheriff looks over at Peter "What?"
Peter lifts up his shirt "My tummy John! Look at this, why is growing, it should be shrinking!"
Sheriff was clueless.
"Nothing to worry about Peter. I can tell a difference since you first began training with me." "Can you really tell?" Peter grinned. "Of course I can. Now, I am needed at the Station. No snackies Peter." "I swear it." Peter determined. "I know you swear it. Bye Peter." "Bye John." They share a kiss, then Sheriff was gone.
Peter turns to look at himself in the mirror, that swell makes Peter cringe "I have worked hard. Why are you still here! You need to leave. Immediately!"

Peter pulls on his shorts, frowning when they felt tight. He looks at the sight through the mirror; the waist band was being pushed into his flesh, creating muffin tops.
"These fit a week. What is happening to my body!"
Peter turns away from the mirror to look at his shirt. It seemed to be taunting Peter.
Peter slipped his shirt on. Then turned to look at himself in the mirror. He frowned heavily. His stomach poked out from his shirt. "What is happening!" Peter exclaimed.
He frowned as he looked at himself in the mirror.
"We are running today."

Peter wakes up to foreign smells. He lifts his head, with blurry eyes. He blinks once then twice then three, he sees that he is in the hospital. "What the!" Peter questioned.
"Well hello Mr. Hale. Glad you came back to us. How are you feeling?" Melissa McCall questioned him.
Peter rubs his eyes "What happened?"
"You passed out Peter, from exhaustion." Melissa said.
"The last thing I remember was getting ready. I know I was going to go out for a run. So how did I end up here?"
"Some jiggers found you. They pulled you to the hospital." Melissa explained.
Peter nodded, but still very confused.
"Hey Melissa? I have a question."
"Yeah? What's up?"
"I have been working out, trying to get back into a healthy range, but my stomach continues to grow. Like I am putting on weight."
Melissa nods "You have been eating well too? That is part of loosing weight."
"Yeah, of course I have Melissa."
Melissa frowned "Well. Sometimes when we get older, our metabolism slows down, and it I easier for us to gain weight rather than loosing."
"I am not old."
"How old are you?"
"Not telling you."
"Okay, sure thing. I will ask Sheriff."
Peter groans then tells her the answer.
"You still look good for being that age Peter."
Peter blushed.
"I will send in Sheriff once he gets here okay."
"Okay. Thanks Melissa."
"Not a problem. Get comfortable."

Peters eyes were closed but opened them quickly as he heard the door open. Sheriff stands there, "You look good." He compliments.
Peter grins "Well thanks! Sit. Can we talk?"
Sheriff takes a seat next to Peter.
"I have been thinking Sheriff, maybe that I so not have to obsess about my weight any longer. You make me feel good."
Sheriff chuckled "I am happy you feel that way Peter." "Oh yeah?" "Yeah. I ordered a large pizza for us." Peter laughed "I have be me craving pizza fiercely John."
"Good thing I ordered. Now how else do you feel?"

It has been three months since Peters visit to the hospital, he no longer was dieting. But the occasional walks.
He was looking at himself in the mirror, a smile appearing suddenly.
He did not look bad with some weight. He grabs a handful of his stomach still smiling.
"I thought you did not care about your body so much."
"I don't. I am accepting the changes of my body."
"I like a meatier version of you anyways." John whispered.
"Go. Or you might be late."
"I am the sheriff. They can wait on me for once Peter." Sheriff whispered.
"Go." Laughed Peter.
"We will continue this tonight." Sheriff declared.
Peter laughed, he knew that John was being serious too.

Three months later, Sheriff was looking at Peter. "Enjoying the sight Sheriff? Asked Peter. "You know I do. But wait." Sheriff gets off their bed. "What is wrong? Derek needs me immediately."
Sheriff looks at Peters stomach; it was round. "What's wrong?" "Your stomach. It..do you think it looks more round?" Peter looks "I guess." "No. Not like fat round, more like you are pregnant round. Claudia looked like this when she pregnant with Stiles." Peter laughed "If you have forgotten I am a male. I cannot get pregnant." Sheriff looks at his stomach again, something was not right.
"No, of course you cannot Peter. I do know that. It is nothing anyways. Tell Derek I said hello please."
Peter kisses Johns cheek "I will. Thank you for caring about me. I do not know what I would do without you."
Sheriff nods, "As I feel the same about you too."

Peter winced "Are you okay Peter?" Derek questioned.
Peter grabs his stomach "Y-yeah, ooh ow."
Derek stands "Uncle. You are not okay."
"No, I am still okay." Peter grimaced.
Derek stands "No, no. Get up you are going to the hospital."
Peter winces once more then nods "Behind you."

Derek called Sheriff while he was driving to the hospital. John said he would meet them at the hospital.
"Peter." John exclaimed.
Peter approached John slowly.
"I already told Melissa. She is in the room waiting for you."
"Thanks do helping out today Derek."
"You are welcome Sheriff."

Melissa had done an entire physical, and now was face to face with Peter. "I cannot be though." Peter sighed.
"You are. Peter, you are pregnant. Has your back been hurting today? Peter nods, "They come in Intervals." "Turn that means something else too. Can I do a ultrasound Peter?"
"Sure. Fine."

"See look at this. Peter you are pregnant." Melissa points to the screen, Peter looks up at it. His mouth drops when he sees a baby on the screen.
"Sheriff. I need..get..Sheriff."
Sheriff comes in suddenly.
"I heard that yo- is that a baby? You're pregnant." John stuttered.
"You were right John. My tummy was rounding out like a pregnant tummy. And now we are having a baby."
"Is he in labour?"
"He is." Melissa declared.

Peter holds his son, gazing down at him.
"He's perfect." Sheriff cooed.
"He is, isn't he?" Peter sighed.
"What are we naming him Peter?"
"How about Solomon."
"Solomon. Solomon Levi."
"Welcome to our world Solomon Levi. You are loved already." Cooed John.
Solomon grabs a hold of Peters middle finger, making Peter whimper "Can we do this John?"
"I think we can, no wait, I know we can do this. As long as we are together in this process Peter."
Peter nods "I think so too. I love you John." "And I love you and Solomon."