Planning and allys

Great comments. Many votes.
Thank you!
Now on with the show! 😄

The crew watched Kanan pace back and forth round the common room. Occasionally banging into things, but he hardly took any notice. He was too deep in thought.
"Kanan" Hera said after a while.
The Jedi looked over at her, stopping in his aimless tracks.
"Sit down."
"Not happening" he replied continuing to pace.
Hera sighed and stood.
She placed a hand on his shoulder, making him stop again and glance at her.
"I know your worried sick for Ezra, but we have to formulate a plan first."
"I know" Kanan said.
"And that's what's annoying me."
A sudden beeping on the Dejark table made them all look over.
"It's a new message from Fulcrum" Sabine stated in surprise.
"Play it" Hera ordered quickly.
"It might be about Ezra."
Sabine pressed the hologram button and the familiar image of Fulcrum's​ mark appeared.
"This is Fulcrum. I have news on Ezra. He is in detention cell eighteen, level six on a Star Destroyer above Lothal. It's the only one there at the moment. Governor Pryce is helping me get him out tomorrow, we need you ready to pick him up in docking bay twenty four. Pryce is on our side. And you might want to hurry, Grand Admiral Thrawn is coming tomorrow to try to break the boy himself at evening.
Fulcrum out."
The Ghost crew was left speechless, staring at the, (now blank,) hologram screen.
"Pryce is on our side?" Sabine finally said.
"Since when did that Imperial scum join us?" Zeb asked.
"We'll, it doesn't matter now. Kallus give us information, and we need to work out the minor details" Hera told them.
"It's for Ezra. His life is in danger, and we need to get him back" Kanan said.
Chopper beeped in agreement.
"I'm going to hammer together some new explosives. My mother told me about a new kind of bomb" Sabine said standing.
Hera gave her a hug.
"That's my little Mandalorin" she whispered.
Sabine accidentally let a tear slip from her eye as she hugged Hera back.
The twe'lik let go and smiled at the teen, before quickly going to the cockpit.