Meeting agian (but first a note)

Hey, I'm back in for another story. Who knows, this one might actually be good! The first part wont be exactly like the anime or manga, so sorry.
Any who, I was suggested to write this story by JasminCollins6. So thank you for the idea. And I hope this story doesn't disappoint. Enjoy!

(Battle of Shinjuku (I can't spell))
Yuu locked onto the face of the vampire he just impaled with Asuramaru. When he saw who the vampire was, he instantly regretted it.
"Y-yuu-chan." Mika croaked.
"What are you doing? Activate the curse already!" Guren yelled.
"Yuu! Kill that thing already!" Yuu heard from behind him. He saw Mika jump away from him, and then land next to a silver haired noble.
"What were you doing?! You had that blood sucker right where you wanted him!" Kimizuki shouted as he punched Yuu on the top of his head.
"I-i can't. If that's who I think it is, my family's with the vampires." Yuu said in a shaky voice.
"Who cares? If he's a vampire he's an enemy. You'd be doing him a favor by killing him." Mitsuba yelled.
"Still. Let me be sure. Mika, is that you? Please tell me it is."
"Yuu-chan."
"Well, well. Looks like we found the little lost lamb, Yuichiro. How will you handle this, Mikaela? Would you like my help?" Ferid said as he swaggered forward.
"I'll take care of this. Yuu-chan, please hear me out. The humans are using you." Mika said as he started walking over, but stopped a third of the way.
"What?! Mika that's insane! How could they be using me? Their my friends, they'd never do that."
"I'll explain later. Please. Join me and let's run away from the humans." Mika pleaded.
"Ha! As if Yuu would be so stupid as to join the vampires. He's dumb but not that dumb." Kimizuki said.
"He's right. As stupid as he is, he wouldn't betray his friends." Mitsuba stated.
"From what I heard, you just think of him as an idiot. Don't try and hide it from me. Yuu-chan, please. Believe me. Your so called 'friends' are trying to trick you."
It was quiet for a moment until somebody *coughGurencough* spoke up.
"I'm getting sick of you vampire. The moron is st-. Hey, where are you going?!" Guren yelled.
"Where do you think. Mika's right. You guys only think of me as an idiot. At least I know he respects me. Wait up, Mika!" Yuu said quietly.
"What! Hyakuya, get back here! Stop playing around! This isn't funny!" Yoichi cried.
"I'm not. You guys only think of me as a fool. All you do is make fun of me and hit me. Even in battle. Mika never did that, and I had it coming most the time." Yuu spat.
"Aw, this is wonderful. Now Mika. How about you and your princess go back to Sanguinem, and we'll take care of the livestock?" Ferid said.
"What do you mean by 'take care', Ferid?" Mika asked.
"I was just about to ask what your raven haired angle wanted."
"Yuu-chan?"
"...I don't want to see them, please make sure I don't." Yuu said as he snuggled into the blond vampire's chest, right before he was picked up bridal style, and Mika started walking away.
"Y-yuu! What are you doing!? How could you betray us?!" Shinoa yelled.
"Easily. Let's go Mika." Then Mika took off. Jumping over buildings and running faster then the Moon Demon Company could say skittles (I had to).
"Alright, shall we start our little game? Crowley, what game shall we play? No, wait. You, Chess, and Horn go make sure our dear Mikaela gets to Krul safely. Take one of the other vampires with you, too. The rest of us will make sure Yuichiro never sees the human pests again." Ferid chuckled.
"Crap. Everyone, retreat!" Guren ordered.
"Don't let them escape. Their only way out is as livestock, or dead."