Nothing , Period

The Next Day- 3pm

"Has he said anything yet?"

"No."

"Okay." The guys walked on the bus.

"Bae." I said.

"What's up?"

"Can we talk real quick?"

"Yeah." He followed me to the back of the bus. He tried to kiss me on the cheek but I stepped back. "What's wrong?"

"I thought you said no secrets?"

"I did."

"But your keeping a very big secret from me."

"What are you talking about?" I slid my fingers thought my hair.

"I know about you and Beauty meeting up and her giving you the MacBook and phone case and Shamballa bracelets-."

"But, that's not a secret if you wanted to know where I went I would have told you."

"Okay. But would you have told me Beauty kissed you?! No, because if you didn't!"

"Bae, she kissed me. You said that yourself. But how do you know that."

"Kaylah heard you on the phone with her and told Zé and they followed you. Then they told me."

"Why would they follow me?! That's stalkerish..."

"No, that's being a good friend at least they has the balls to tell me what happened!"

"Babe, it wasn't even like that. She kissed me and I pulled away. Did they tell you that part?"

"Kaylah said she walked away... But still why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't feel like it was something major. I didn't want this to start any drama between y'all. "

"Y'all who? Me and her?"

"Yeah, and you and Star and Babydoll."

"We would have still been friends. But me and Beauty wouldn't have I would have lost all respect for her and I would have told her that. Cause that's fucked up for your friend to kiss your boo."

"I know how that feels..." He put his arms out and looked at him. "I'm sorry I should have told you." I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and smiled. I broke away from the hug and changed my clothes. "So how was the concert?" I asked as I pulled off my top and pants.

"Not as good as how you look with no clothes." I turned around with my hands on my hips. Then Ray busted through the room and a shocked look came on my face.

"Damn!" Prince pushed him out the room. I put on a cami and some sweatpants. We walked into the room and I heard Ray say...

"Baby got body." Zé wasn't in the room. Surprise, surprise! Cause a bitch gotta nigga whipped.

"Whatever Ray!"

"You heard that?!"

"Duh!"

"Heard what?" Zé said.

"Nothing..." Me and Ray said.

"No, seriously?! Heard what?!"

"Nothing..." Ray said sarcastically.

"Period." I said with a straight face.