Hanging With The Girls

So the guys are going to be at rehearsals all day so I’m going hangout with the girls. I mean we haven’t talked in about two days, that’s a long time for us. “So-.”

“Wait… I love those shorts!” Kaylah said. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42332123 )

“Thanks, but anyway Roc ruined last night for me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well me and Prince where gonna fuck but then Roc was making all this noise so I told him to keep it down. But, I didn’t have any clothes on except for my bra and stuff. But, I to covered myself up so… I think he knew what we were doing. Then he came up to our bunk while we were on the verge of fucking asking for a hair tie. So, I was like I don’t think this is gonna haven’t. He ruined a good fuck! I think he did that on purpose. Pissed me off!”

“I have no idea how you feel.” Ze’ said.

“Me either, me and Prod haven’t done it yet.”

“Oh… well… um… That’s not what I meant.” Ze’ mumbled.

“Well what did you mean.” I looked at her.

“Well, we don’t it when ya’ll are around.”

“Well, when do you do it?” Kaylah said.

“Remember last concert and they had just finished sound check and he said he had to go get something?”

“Yeah?” I said.

“Well I went to and we fucked…”

“Oh… how many times have ya’ll..”

“Three times.”

“Oh well that’s not that bad.” Kaylah said. The store I saw that pretty ring in there that I saw with Prince yesterday.

“Guys look at this ring I saw yesterday!” I ran to the window display and pointed to the place where the ring is. Then I realized that it wasn’t there anymore. I walked in the store and when up to the man at the register. “Excuse me what happened to the ring in the front display?”

“Which one?” I put on his rectangular reading glasses, I pointed to the place where the ring once was. “Oh, a young gentleman came in here early this morning and bought it.”

“Oh.” I started to walk out the store.

“But, if you wanted that ring I could order it for you and it’ll be here the day after tomorrow.” I shook my head.

“Nah, I okay I’m not gonna be here tomorrow but thanks.” I walked out the store.

“Someone bought it.” I really like that ring but oh we’ll.

Roc POV

So we’re going through the songs and Keisha is killing us! I need a break!

“Okay guys! Break time!”

“Thanks God!” I said.

“Guys, I need some advice.” Prince said. What does this jackass want?! That’s why I ruined your fuck! I got something for Bri but I don’t know when I should give it to her.” Do we give a fuck?!

“What is it another necklace?” Ray asked.

“No it’s so much more than that.” He pulled gift out of his pocket and rage filled my body. If he gives her that I’m going to lose her even more than I already have. I got to do something.

Aubriez POV

“So who’s dropped the L bomb?” No one said anything. “Nobody. I’m the only one?”

“I want to say it but I don’t know how Prod feels…”

“Me either but about Ray.”

“It’ll come soon.” Sat on a bench in a near by park.

“Truthfully you guys…” Kaylah started. “I don’t know where me and Prod are at this moment. It like sometimes we’re on the same page then next we’re in different chapters of the book. I’m lonely… Unless we’re all together me and Prod don’t talk. I find myself crying to sleep night after night. I have anxiety guys. I’ve never told y’all but I do. This relationship is not helping.”

“Kaylah I didn’t…”

“No. You don’t have to, I’m done.” She began walking towards the concert venue.

“Kaylah you don’t mean that!” Ze said as we ran after her. “You can’t mean that… Maybe Prod’s having problems just talk to him.”

“I’ll try but I can’t promise anything.

- – - – - -

We walked in through the doors and the guys were on the stage looking at something in Prince’s hand. When the sound of the door closing was released he stuck in it his pocket quick. “Hey Babe!” Okay… What’s going on?

I walked to the bottom stage and he pulled me up and kissed my cheek. “Hey boo! So what’s going on?..”

Kaylah POV

“Prod can we talk real quick?” I said quietly standing at the end of the stairs leading up to the stage. He didn’t say anything so I said louder. “Prod can we talk.” Still nothing so walked up the steps an tapped him on his shoulder he looked at me. “Can we talk.”

“Kay not right now?”

“Prod please, I just need some reinsurance that we’re on the page.”

“Kaylah, I can’t do this right now.”

“Fine.. Fine!” I walked away, backstage somewhere I can be alone.

Aubriez POV

“Prod, can we talk.” I sat on the ledge of the stage and motioned him to sit. “Where do you feel your relationship is right now?”

“I don’t know… I love her Bri, I love her.” I looked at him shocked. All the stuff Kaylah told me doesn’t sound like he loves her.

“Prodigy, if you love her you need to tell her before you lose her. She feels like you to aren’t on the same level. She’s lonely… She said that y’all don’t talk at all. She doesn’t know how you feel about her.”

“I’m abandoning her…”

“Prod she doesn’t need more abandonment in her life.”

“What do you-”

“Prod just go get her.”

- – - – - -

Prince sat next to me after Kaylah and Alyzé got up and left. “What was that about?” I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Just saving relationships.” He nodded and reached into his pocket. I saw his fist clinch then relax. He grabbed my hand.

“Babe you know I love you right?”

“Yeah..”

“And you know I’ll always love you and protect you right?”

“Prince what’s going on?”

“Babe I love you but I can’t be your boyfriend anymore…”